I just wanted to let you know that you didn't read the posts above yours in this thread:
The thread had been bumped. It upsets people if you do what you did, please read the posts above before you post.
sorry blackkitty I havent been around to tell you this but I didnt buy one... I found out it was the freaking booklet -.-
And jonnycaster thats awesome that I have someone with the same interests around me
Hey! You live in Manchester, I live in Norwich about 40 minutes away!
1. where did you get an SS so cheap?
2. Do you have any other parts besides your micro parts? because if you want to build an SS coaster, you're gonna need at least 3 SS.
3. Build a small hyper coaster, about 6 granites or 5 granites tall.
4. Focus on making many connections to the track, a good support structure and having a smooth track.
5. Look at other great coasters on this site to give yourself inspiration and to look at how people with a lot of experience build.
6. Use Coaster55's guide to perfect cars. http://www.sscoasters.net/forum/f41/...ect-cars-8203/
7. Look at real life coasters to give your self inspiration on what your coasters elements should look like.
8. Before you make all of the connections from support to track, shape your track. This means, put some cross ties on a few rods and connect the tubing. Then with you hand shape the track into the desiered shape. Then make supports that go accordingly.
I don't think so, this is a really big communitie, so I would totally recommend to stick here.
Just start, and put it on the building-help subforum, or on the model-construction subforum.
Hey, yeah ofcourse I want to give you a little advice.
First of all, to make yourself understandeble: It's SS, not SSC.
SSC = Screaming serpent coasters (this website)
SS = Screaming serpent (The set you are talking about)
So, remember that
Ah well, more tips: Make sure to start small.
That way you learn better and faster, so you will improve more.
Also, what other sets do you have?
Buying a second rollercoaster-set isn't a bad idea too
Hahaha yeah i guess
I don't have a cat.....
k but wat about
Member of VVCoasters
Mile Record - 4:54