Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2011
Coaster Type Wooden Coaster
Height 23"
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Demaderos
Video

Description This is My 3rd Knex coaster and my second woodie style layout. This was a coaster i built for the winter contest 2011 and also one which i want to keep on display in my garage, that is why it is so dense, so it can be picked up and moved easy. I tried to keep the colors to a theme of Purple, blue, yellow, orange and silver. The video is low quality because powerdirector kept crashing on me. Since this ride had to be a certain dimension for the contest, and i only built it in about 2 weeks, I have no station (because there is not enough space for one before the lift.) After the contest is over I plan on extending the ride out another 6 inches so i can fit a nice station in before the lift. Enjoy!

Comments 8 Comments
Photo
testkid
Great coaster. I like how compact it is.
  • Mar 14 2011 10:00 PM
Photo
ForgotToGrowUp
Very nice! You pulled off those tight turns extremely well.
  • Mar 14 2011 10:13 PM
Photo
kyo
good coaster, compact,fast,question: do you inspirate on comet of coasterdynamix?
  • Mar 15 2011 04:40 PM
Photo
chaindogg33
No, not really, comet was not my inspiration for this, although i admit the comet is very much like it in ways. my inspiration was that i just wanted a small, oval, traditional looking woodie.
  • Mar 15 2011 05:27 PM
Photo
SuperTKDKid
Nice Job on this Dude!
  • Mar 16 2011 07:20 AM
Photo
kwoolever
Very good coaster. A quick little one that is. And... what's that coaster in the background?
  • Mar 20 2011 10:55 AM
Photo
chaindogg33
Thanks for the comments! ^ That coaster is what remains of "Lengua Del Diablo", my last ride, which is also in the database. I think the vid is worth watching if you have the time. I only had to partially disassemble it to build this new coaster, scavenging a few parts off it. However, as much as i love LDD, i think i am going to completely tear it down very soon to make space in my garage for a new giga this summer ;)
  • Mar 20 2011 11:18 AM
Photo
Maxwell58
One of my favorite woodies of all time. I love it!
  • Sep 28 2011 04:30 AM

Builder Built by chaindogg33

More ModelsSimilar Models