Completed 2012
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 26"
# of Inversions 4
# of Vehicles 2

Photos Photos
Hypnosis
Video

Description This is my new coaster Hypnosis. Hypnosis features an original launch made by me, the launch is only launching at quarter the actual speed, seeing that the rubber band is stretched very little. After a few tests with a "ramp" that launches the car vertically into the air the maximum height reached was five feet tall. I do plan to reuse this launch with my next VV and SS projects if I do create another launch. You may expect of me a eurofigther for my next coaster(SS). Until then enjoy!

Comments 7 Comments
Photo
Snake
Nice job man. I would really like to see more pics of the launch though.
  • Apr 18 2012 05:38 PM
Photo
jninja11
looks great im a micro builder too! =-)
  • Apr 18 2012 08:57 PM
Photo
sathothy
Looks nice! Can you give us some pictures of the launch system to? I'm curious about how it realleases.
  • Apr 19 2012 07:04 AM
Photo
15sgriggs
dude that is AMAZING!!!!!!! *my jaw dropping*
  • Apr 19 2012 01:52 PM
Photo
CowmanBearPig

Looks nice! Can you give us some pictures of the launch system to? I'm curious about how it realleases.

As much as would love to I cannot show you the exact mechanism, but I can however tell you. This is a manual launch, you begin by pulling the chain back to the desired length. You then insert a "pin" into one of the spaces in the micro gear. When you are ready to launch put the car onto the launch and pull the pin. At times friction does snap the chain though I have around three broken peices of chain.
  • Apr 19 2012 02:52 PM
Photo
SamIsSoAwsome
^ Haha on Terminal Velocity I broke like 15 links of chain. :D Nice coaster! Looks really good.
  • Apr 19 2012 05:55 PM
Photo
sathothy
Ohhh oke! How are you going to make an video whitout you being in it than? Maybe you can attach an string to the rod.
  • Apr 20 2012 09:45 AM

Builder Built by CowmanBearPig

• FrIeDeGgS likes this

More ModelsSimilar Models