• -

Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2014
Height 15 Granite Rods
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Knight Valley Wood Coaster
Video

Description This is a K'NEX recreation of GCI's wooden roller coaster named Wood Coaster, located in Knight Valley, China, built by Helmut (Helmer) and myself (Jumpge, aka Elijah). The coaster, know as "Knight Valley", "Wood Coaster" or "Mountain Flyer", utilizes real terrain (both in real life and in our recreation). GCI used the mountain sides and valleys that the park's location had to offer to shape the layout of this unique ride. In order to recreate this coaster, terrain, playing such a key role in some of the height differences on the ride, would have to be created. Helmer and I used dirt as our terrain, shaping it to match all of the valleys and elevation changes that existed on the real ride. With the terrain built, we were then able to build our model both inside and outside, eventually creating the product that you see today.Helmer and I did a road trip in the United States this summer, allowing the collaboration for this build to happen. Though he and I only built on this ride together for 2 weeks, both of us played major roles in the creation of this build.With over 2 years of planning in the making of this ride, Helmer and I are both very proud to present the recreation of Knight Valley, Wood Coaster!

Comments 1 Comments
Photo
Rollerfreak987
Definitely one of my absolute favorite roller coasters, not just from you, but ever. I alos love the camera angles in the video, they're spectacular. Really really high quality coaster. Nice work!
  • Dec 11 2014 08:41 PM

Builder Built by Jumpge

• SCM likes this

More ModelsSimilar Models