Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2012
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 14 Granites
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Leech
Video

Description This was my second hypercoaster, and my first coaster to go over 4,500 pieces (it used 5,061). The elements, in order, are: Criss Cross Overbank Turn (CCOBC), J-turn, hill, and curve. This was my longest coaster so far, almost taking up all of my X-ties. In my opinion, this ride has the best layout for its type. Enjoy :D Edit: It could've been longer, but I was running out of crossties. Updates: [url]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEE371D943A543D3C[/url]

Comments 5 Comments
Photo
SCM
Comment, tell me your honest opinion of it, whether you hate it, love it, etc. ;)
  • Jun 28 2012 08:51 PM
Photo
Maxwell58
Looks like you've built a lot before coming to SSC. Pretty good.
  • Jun 30 2012 10:36 PM
Photo
SCM

Looks like you've built a lot before coming to SSC. Pretty good.

Thanks! :D

But just wait until you see Tilt, it will have interlocking leaning loops! I'll try and post a construction thread.
  • Jul 01 2012 06:07 AM
Photo
DDRman732865
I don't get your comment "In my opinion, this ride has the best layout for its type." There are plenty of impressive hypercoasters with amazing layouts, see Poltergeist, Piraten, Diamondback and Apollo's Chariot.
  • Jul 15 2012 03:18 PM
Photo
SCM

I don't get your comment "In my opinion, this ride has the best layout for its type." There are plenty of impressive hypercoasters with amazing layouts, see Poltergeist, Piraten, Diamondback and Apollo's Chariot.

I mean for its size. I do like those layouts better than this one, haha. Steel Force is probably my favorite.
  • Jul 16 2012 07:54 AM

Builder Built by SCM

More ModelsSimilar Models