Completed 2011
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 5' 11"
# of Inversions 7
# of Vehicles 2

Photos Photos
Lengua Del Diablo
Video

Description Here is my 2nd custom Knex Coaster, LDD, the Hyper-Looping Sitdown. Not B+M or Arrow style, kind of my own mix. This took me about 5 months to build, and sometimes it was a struggle as i ran into many problems. Please check out the construct thread if you'd like to see the progress of the ride and read about how i overcame a few obstacles. Thanks very much to everyone at SSC who helped me complete this and commented! Thanks for watching!

Comments 8 Comments
Photo
Helmut
Wow! It is finally here! This is the tube-supported Minebuster, which is big and has 7 inversions too. I hope you are gonna build a big hyper next. Like my own coaster, there are still some spots that could have been better. But still I like it very much, you did a great job on this!
  • Feb 18 2011 01:31 AM
Photo
The Stig
You ceertainly did a great job on this coaster. The only thing that I didn't like is the launch. IMO, if a coaster has a drop this big, having a launch seems kind of redundant. However, you spent a great deal of time on this and it really shows. Excellent work.
  • Feb 18 2011 09:54 AM
Photo
pauliron
very long coaster and it's a verry nice coaster good job dude!
  • Feb 18 2011 11:43 AM
Photo
kyo
amazing coaster,how many piece did you use?
  • Feb 20 2011 06:57 AM
Photo
chaindogg33
I used too many pieces, believe me. I actually have no idea since i bought so many lots, but it is probably the equivalent of about 12 S.S. sets.
  • Feb 21 2011 08:30 AM
Photo
finrollercoaste09
how much do you have ss sets?
  • Feb 24 2011 08:03 PM
Photo
timtimlaz
dang dude thats an awesome coaster. the tube supports makes it much beter. 2 questions. how old r u? because thats really good and 2 how long did it take u to build?
  • Mar 14 2011 03:30 PM
Photo
Maxwell58
This was your second custom coaster? Oh my gosh. this is really awesome.
  • Jul 14 2012 10:28 AM

Builder Built by chaindogg33

• SCM and frank like this

More ModelsSimilar Models