Completed 2010
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 5' 1"
# of Inversions 1
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Looping Star
Video

Description The major 2010 project by Dutch Details, a roller coaster built by Jogumpie with a dispatch system and LED module by Maxlaam, is called Looping Star. Guess what, I used tube supports once again (apart from the loop supports) and - just like with Speed o' Fear, Doomsday Machine, Eurofighter and Bobsled - the coaster was shown at an exposition, the one at the fun fair of Oosterhout. Enjoy your ride on Looping Star!

Comments 8 Comments
Photo
tornado96
I'm not sure why but I love the base. You have never failed to surprise me. great job! Also, Great work on the lights Maxlaam.
  • Sep 28 2010 06:38 AM
Photo
RollerManiac
Wow! Is that some kind of roller coaster museum?
  • Oct 01 2010 06:55 PM
Photo
Maxlaam
If you would add Project Phase to the total construction time it would be one year exactly :P
  • Oct 24 2010 04:32 PM
Photo
LaMbChOpZ
Thats an awesome coaster, and im kinda jealous. For some reason, the pictures from the car coming into the station, and below arent showing up.
  • Nov 17 2010 06:45 PM
Photo
HamenChiz
I like this one.Good Job max and gump
  • Nov 20 2010 05:18 PM
Photo
alpal
Wow. I don't see any shaking. It is like the cars are riding on steel track! By the way, there are so many pics that it takes forever to load. can you separate it into a few pages?
  • Nov 30 2010 03:37 PM
Photo
Maxwell58
^ Mine didn't, but good job gump n' max. That loop backbone is epic!
  • Sep 27 2011 05:30 AM
Photo
15sgriggs
I WANT TO GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Feb 21 2012 10:57 AM
Photo
IOAgeek
I like this coaster, I love the loop backbone, the tube supports,the final video, the sign above the loop, and the automation for the ride!
  • Aug 15 2012 02:04 PM

Builder Built by Jogumpie

More ModelsSimilar Models