Completed 2011
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 4' 2"
# of Inversions 3
# of Vehicles 2

Photos Photos
Retro
Video

Description I'm really glad I decided to build this ride. Everything turned out very nicely and I was able to capture the feel of classic SSC rides. I was able to fit in the feel of rubber band launchers as well as the tophat and compact layout of Sixflagsfreak56's Fang, along with the radii loop supports resembling GregM's Race Thru The Clouds, as well as the compactness of Jumpboyb's Ricochet and the beauty of Coasterfreak11's Oasis and Conflict and Coasterguy27's Maelstrom, Clarion, and Rush. I hope this can serve as an inspiration for other members to not get too caught up in realism and just build for fun. I hope this ride shows that there are many many things that can be done with K'nex, and if people want to build unrealistic coasters, or tower coasters, or use sweet, unique supports, that's alright.

Comments 3 Comments
Photo
alpal
Awesome. It makes me want to just build.
  • Aug 14 2011 04:12 PM
Photo
Maxwell58
^ me too. And nice shirt. :D
  • Aug 14 2011 07:46 PM
Photo
Helmut
'I hope this can serve as an inspiration for other members to not get too caught up in realism and just build for fun. I hope this ride shows that there are many many things that can be done with K'nex, and if people want to build unrealistic coasters, or tower coasters, or use sweet, unique supports, that's alright.'

Wise words. Great coaster! It brings back great memories. It made me search on youtube for more of those classic Knex coasters :)
  • Aug 15 2011 04:07 AM

Builder Built by Antinos

More ModelsSimilar Models