• -

Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2011
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
# of Vehicles 5

Photos Photos
Revolution
Video

Description - - - -READ- - - - WATCH IN HD BETTER QUALITY!! Revoultuion is my fourth custom built roller coaster and it has a Eurofighter styled lift hill. It features 4 inversions which are (Dive Loop, Loop, Corkscrew, and Heartline roll). Also something new with this coaster is that it features a new system that allows me to turn the entire roller oaster on with just a turn of one switch . I used 4 Scremin Serpents, 1 rippin rocket, 1 storm mountain set, and extra pieces from other small sets as the musical ferris wheel. More coasters are coming soon so stay tunned for updates! The song is italobrothers - Stamp on the ground. My SSC name is KT-creations Thanks for watchingI do not own this song, I did not use it for copyright infrigment

Comments 2 Comments
Photo
IonZer0
Okay, in your future coasters, make sure to make the elements appropriate to the amount of speed you are dealing with. The immelman (not imenalin ( : ) can be 2 times bigger than it is now. The other elements should be constructed to make use of how much speed you have, and with a 5 car train, if you had proportioned the first part of the ride correctly, you probably would have been able to build the whole ride without a booster.
  • Jul 04 2011 03:49 PM
Photo
The Stig
This is pretty good. I like it. Hope to see more from you.
  • Oct 27 2011 01:44 AM

Builder Built by KT-creations

More ModelsSimilar Models