Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2015
Coaster Type Wooden Coaster
Height 1' 11"
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Rolling Roller Coaster
Video

Description Rolling Roller Coaster is a wooden family coaster made for Summer Heat 2015. I wanted to give the coaster an old classic look but add some modern elements and airtime into the ride. The result: Rolling Roller Coaster. This ride has a 45 degree straight drop into a raised right hand turn that provides two moments of airtime. After the turn, the train goes into a airtime hill that turns slightly left, which leads to a raised turn that turns you left. As your nearing the end of the ride you make one last raised turn to the right into a double dip which brings you into the station. To get to the lift you make a simple 90 degree turn to the right.

I had a lot of fun building R.R.C. and I am sorry there isn't a better final video. After the layout I have shown here I decided I wanted to try and make something better. I wasn't able to finish that layout in time like I thought. Thus the K'NEXpert video was a sort of backup plan in case I didn't finish the other one in time. I plan to RMC R.R.C. and call it Rockin' Rollin' Coaster. (shouts) "Steel!"

Comments 0 Comments

Builder Built by CartRacer56

More ModelsSimilar Models