Completed 2011
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 12 Feet
# of Vehicles 2
# of Pieces 5,000

Photos Photos
Superman The Escape Recreation
Video

Description Hey guys! This is my first coaster on sscoasters and a recreation of Superman the Escape at Six Flags Magic Mountain. The coaster is 11 feet tall and took about one and a half months to complete. I built it all by myself by using a ladder to make the coaster higher. The hardest part of building this coaster was the station and brakes inside it. I have never ridden this coaster before and I wish I would have got to because when I went to Magic Mountain for the first time in July of 2010 it was closed the week after I went for Superman Escape from Krypton. I hope you guys enjoy the video that I made and the upcoming coasters that will be at sscoasters in the future!My next Knex coaster I'm recreating is... Sheikra! Yay:) that's my hometown coaster and theme park at Busch gardens Tampa. Hope to see a construction update soon.Thanks to ~steelspectrum~ for the brakes inside the station.

Comments 4 Comments
Photo
Justin
Look's Good!
  • Jul 10 2011 03:28 AM
Photo
wrollers
A really good ride only on the launch, you might want to replace the flexible green rods with the non-flexible gray rods to make it straight.
  • Jul 11 2011 10:20 AM
Photo
WardCoastez
nice. it must be scary to go all up and at the end there is a ventilator
  • Jul 11 2011 01:49 PM
Photo
ikbenik31
very good, i like when you launch two cars at one time
  • Oct 17 2011 01:25 PM

Builder Built by IOAgeek

superman the escape sfmm ioageek recreation

More ModelsSimilar Models