Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2014
Height 5' 7"
# of Inversions 4
# of Vehicles 2

Photos Photos
Vortex
Video

Description Having taken just over a year of incessant tweaking and construction setbacks, Vortex is finally here!This gargantuan of a VV looper stands at 5ft 7 inches, and includes four inversions, plus a predrop, twisting drop, and speed hill, making it one of the tallest, fastest, longest and most inverting models in the UK, as well as my first 'serious' coaster to date! I've also added a little theming to it, just for good measure! Skip to the end of the video to see some night footage...Hope you enjoy the video, and thanks to all the wonderful people on this site who made this construction possible!

Comments 4 Comments
Photo
CW5X
This is actually really impressive. In future though, I would improve on that drop and make the lift hill a bit straighter. Otherwise this is awesome.
  • Sep 23 2014 01:07 PM
Photo
Batwing

This is actually really impressive. In future though, I would improve on that drop and make the lift hill a bit straighter. Otherwise this is awesome.

Thanks! Agreed on all critique- the lift hill is a little wonky! (Next time I'll use a base so that should solve a multitude of problems) :)
  • Sep 24 2014 12:24 PM
Photo
IOAgeek
Very cool a nice little layout, speed loss was kind of bad but whatever. Love the loop!
  • Mar 09 2015 10:28 PM
Photo
BGTKing

Nice looking slim track for sure!

• Oct 12 2015 03:07 PM

Builder Built by Batwing

More ModelsSimilar Models