User Pic by FrIeDeGgS
Clock May 30 2017 02:59 PM
Views 871
Comments 5

• SCM likes this

Tags
roller coaster tycoon wow much junior very intense
I built a "junior" transport coaster on rct classic...
  • -
Photo
Description So I recently got RCT classic on my phone after I found out it existed, and it's actually really good for costing only 7 dollars. It has all the scenarios from rct 1 and 2, minus the expansion packs and the "real world" parks (possibly since they would have to update them?) It's really nice to be able to play the rct1 parks since I only had rct2. Anyways, I made a "junior" transport coaster on Leafy Lake since I don't really care for the actual transport rides. I've made these sort of extreme junior coasters like four times, its really fun lol.

Comments 5 Comments
Photo
X7123M3-256

minus the expansion packs and the "real world" parks (possibly since they would have to update them?)

The expansion packs are DLC, and I think the real world parks are included with that.

• May 30 2017 03:16 PM
Photo
SCM

Hey, Fried! So nice to see you again! :) I wonder if it's possible to get Ultra-Extreme excitement w/ this...? 

• May 30 2017 06:38 PM
Photo
BGTKing

Seems like the controls would be difficult on a phone.

• May 31 2017 06:17 AM
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

Seems like the controls would be difficult on a phone.

I have pretty small hands luckily, but my phone is pretty small as well(only an iphone se) I think they would be okay on a bigger phone for most people. I found them pretty easy to get used to though.

• May 31 2017 09:20 PM
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

Hey, Fried! So nice to see you again! :) I wonder if it's possible to get Ultra-Extreme excitement w/ this...? 

Nice to see you too! Hopefully gonna be doing some more knex stuff soon, finals are approaching. Perhaps it would be possible... It doesn't seem like the intensity is too high compared to the excitement like on an invert or lsm launch... Those are crazy hard to get good ratings for imo. I'm not sure how much the excitement is increased by the stuff around it though. 

The expansion packs are DLC, and I think the real world parks are included with that.

Ah, I didn't notice that. Seems they don't have the loopy landscapes expansion from rct1 though, unless those are included with the game already?

• May 31 2017 09:28 PM
    • SCM likes this

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Oops, too heavy.....
  •  Star Wars Republi...
    HOT
  •  LSM Launch Track...
  •  My Anaconda don...
  •  air powered coast...
    Friday Fun
    HOT