Comments 5

• CCI likes this

Shuttle Loop
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description Schwarzkopf Shuttle Loop that I'm building. I haven't started a construction thread because I want to make sure that it works before making a new thread.

Comments 5 Comments
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~

Looks fantastic! Is that a cable launch I see? So...if you wait until it works before you post a construction thread, then won't you just be posting a database entry?

• Jul 09 2016 01:34 PM
Photo
BGTKing

Looks really good! Like the loop supports. I thought it was the classic KNEX roller coaster at first.

• Jul 09 2016 02:19 PM
Photo
SCM

I like the structure... but is the launch straight? I'm not quite sure. 

• Jul 09 2016 07:19 PM
Photo
TEDDSTER

Looks fantastic! Is that a cable launch I see? So...if you wait until it works before you post a construction thread, then won't you just be posting a database entry?

I haven't really decided, it's not done, but I do have to redo parts of the pullout on the loop, build a spike and redo another spike. Then I have to get the brakes to work, then test it. So there's still a lot to do. It is a cable launch!

Looks really good! Like the loop supports. I thought it was the classic KNEX roller coaster at first.

Thank you! I might make the loop supports stronger as there is a lot of pressure in the loop when the train goes through. I also might make the loop a bit taller to get more of a teardrop shape (as it's very circular right now). Aha, it reminded me of that too! I knew it looked kind of similar to something!

I like the structure... but is the launch straight? I'm not quite sure.

The launch is kinda straight. I built the launch in 3 sections without testing how well they fit. This picture was when it was first put together. I rebuilt it in my house and it was easier to put together, so the ground may not have been as level as I thought it would have.
  • Jul 11 2016 12:18 AM
Photo
Rollerfreak987

If it doesn't have a weight drop, it's not a legitimate shuttle coaster.

• Jul 15 2016 09:06 PM
    • RollerManiac likes this

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Wing Coaster 4
  •  NL2 suspended coa...
  •  The Giant Dipper...
  •  Vipère’s 4D train
    New Construction
  •  A sneak Peek at F...
    HOT