k'nex for sale

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 pperson

pperson

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:04 PM

Are you still looking for a large bundle of K'nex? I have a huge amount of K'nex that I have been adding on to pretty much since the first set I got for Christmas many years back. I have tons of the standard rods/connectors. I have micro rods/connectors. I have roller coaster track pieces from the Renegade Run Coaster, Serpents Spiral Coaster, Hot Shot Video Coaster, and Rippin Rocket Coaster 2 (as well as the booster) as well as two roller coaster cars (one without chain dogs however). I have Mario Kart track pieces as well as a few karts. I have the balls and green track from the Motorized Madness Ball Machine. I also have 4 motors (one blue, one green, one grey, and the other is tethered which makes it not like the other three), a few pulleys, a few gears, a few wheels, a few tires to go with the wheels, a few bricks, chain links (a lot of the micro links and a few standard links), a light up pack as well as a few light up rods, and also this thing that thrill ride screaming sounds when you push its button. If you're interested, let me know by commenting. You can also email me at zac2198@gmail.com.

#2 ACBread

ACBread

Wheat Hater

• 132 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 04:23 PM

Id be interested in some of those depending on the price range you are willing to sell them at.

Woodies Are The Best Coasters!

Posted Image

Thanks CoasterMan345