MASSIVE SALE! (25,000 <-> 30,000 PARTS!)

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 01:25 PM

About a year ago I decided to sell my Knex, from some other reason I wasn't able to sell it then :(
But since we're about a year further I'd like to sell it all! I never play with it anymore, and I've lost interest in it. Also I've got other hobby's and of course school

I'm just simple going to "copy & paste" the thread I opened about a year ago, If you have any questions let me know! I'm happy to answer them!

[/QUOTE]Heey guys,

I'ts been a while...

I've got some news not the best news
I decided to sell all my Knex, I just haven't got time & motivation to keep on building. I've got a girlfrend now, she deserves and takes quite some time, I also started with Freerunning & Parkour some time ago witch is getting quite serious. And ofcourse school! Because my Knex has been sitting there in a courner for serveral months now without me having any intrest in it I would like to pass it on!

Today I sorted out quite a bit with my dad! My Last project hasnt been broken down yet, that will be done the next days!

(That last project has about 3,000 - 3,500 Parts in it as it is! They AREN'T included on the photo's of the boxes!!!)

For you that didn't know where I live:
I live in Holland but very closly to the Belgum border!! So I'm able to send/ship the knext from Holland or Belgum!
I do not recoment sending by post! Because it weighs ALOT! The shipping prices will be insane!
So probobly this ad is only for the Dutch and Belgum members (Mabye some German aswel or even France people!)

Boxes I own! (I think I own about 25.000 Parts mabye a bit more!!)
11x Screamin Serpent
5x Rippin Rocket
1x Loopin Lizard
1x Orange Box
1x Light Blue Box
1x Dark Blue Box
Lots of small parts!

Special Items
3x TT Motors
2x 12 Volt Motors

Anyway Picture Time!!!
Rippin Rocket Boosters
Posted Image

Rippin Rocket X-Ties - Purple Halfmoonish Conectors - SS Flags
Posted Image

Instrucion books
Posted Image

Tubing (Not evrything!) - Loopin Lizard Tubes
Posted Image

Weird Collord Rods (10 Red rods have been painted Black)
Posted Image

Small Parts box! (Lots and Lots of small parts are still on the station!)
Posted Image

Half Moon Conectors (500+ of are still used in the station!) - Dark & Light Blue Rods - Weird Collord Half moon Conectors 90 Degree Connectors and 180 Degree Connectors - 180 Degree Conectors
Posted Image

Garanite Rods (Stil alot on the coaster itself) - Yellow & Green Flexi Rods
Posted Image

Green X-Ties(Also not evrything I have)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Black & White full moon conectors - 90 Degree Conectors - Green Connectors - 1 & 2 Way Conectors (Can't explain it in a other way?)
Posted Image

Light Blue Conectors - Grey Half moon Conectors - Dark Blue Conectors ALOT is still in the build
Posted Image

Green Rods - Grey Rods (Not evything!)
Posted Image

Cars (Rippin Rocket & SS)
Posted Image

Special Motors
Posted Image

Blue Box - Filled with Chain parts!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Orange Box
Posted Image

Loopin Lizard Box
Posted Image

Overvieuw!
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Roller Coaster I still need to break down! (You can see the Part thare include it!)
Posted Image

I FORGOT to take a picture of all the Motors & Gears! Also I forgot to take a Picuture or all the Wheels!! They are best seen at the overvieuw pictures!

The upcoming week I will upload Photo's of evrything! (When the Coasters has been broken down!) So you can seel the exact scale of my collection and what I'm selling!! Stay Tuned!!

IF you are intrested!? Leave a message behid!! Send me a Privte message! Just let me know!!

Again, I don't want to leave this communitie but it's time to move on and sell my collection.
Thanks for reading, looking at the pictures and mabye even posting a Bid or sending me a message!!
[/QUOTE]

#2 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:28 AM

I've decided I'm willing to sell each box separate! Or everything at once!

Replay or message me if you are interested or have any questions for me! :)

#3 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:50 AM

This timing is horrible! I'm currently saving up for another hobby!

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:16 AM

This timing is horrible! I'm currently saving up for another hobby!

Haha I'm sorry Max!
Maybe we can make a deal somehow tho?

#5 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 06:52 AM

Haha I'm sorry Max!
Maybe we can make a deal somehow tho?

Not at this time, sorry. I'm saving up for airsoft gear and that's fairly expensive. I wouldn't see how I would be able to purchase anything from you in a short amount of time.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Infinity

Infinity

Umm

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:31 PM

Grr why do you have to be in Holland? >:( ;)

#7 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 01:15 PM

How much would it be for everything?

EDIT: Am I really that stupid.

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#8 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 02:39 PM

Do you have the adapters for the 12v motors?

#9 frank

frank

Construction Foreman

• 246 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 10:35 AM

how much will a S.S. set cost.

#10 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 24 July 2015 - 11:05 AM

^ From The Netherlands, a lot more than you're looking for.

SSCoasters Staff
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#11 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 11:35 AM

Damn you. I promised myself I have enough K'NEX parts, so I really cannot buy this.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#12 frank

frank

Construction Foreman

• 246 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:44 AM

Do you think everything could cost 650$-800$?

#13 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

^ It would be at least that much without the ridiculous shipping. Again, he's from the Netherlands.

SSCoasters Staff

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#14 RidesByDaan

RidesByDaan

Entry Engineer

• 704 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 07:20 AM

Frank, the shipping costs will kill you yea, the Knex will not be that expensive. I'm not trying to get the maximum amount of money for it anyway. I just want to sell it, so someone else can enjoy it! And I get some space and a bit of cash back haha!

Gump... You've got that much Knex already! This 'small' collection wont be that big of a deal for you ;)
Just buy it!

#15 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 09:39 AM

How much do you think this would cost to ship to the UK without the boosters, instruction manuals and wheels/tyres?

#16 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

How much do you think this would cost to ship to the UK without the boosters, instruction manuals and wheels/tyres?

I think I give you an idea of what shipping is to the UK. Our national carrier has a 30 kilograms limit and a volumetric limit of 100 x 50 x 50 cm. Sending a parcel of this size to the UK costs €45 (£32). If I guesstimate, you would need two, possibly three, of those parcels. That is €90-135 (£64-96) in shipping.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#17 Jacob060

Jacob060

Construction Worker

• PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 09 August 2015 - 11:30 AM

i just got an SS on ebay for $47.00

#18 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 10 August 2015 - 06:53 AM

I think I give you an idea of what shipping is to the UK. Our national carrier has a 30 kilograms limit and a volumetric limit of 100 x 50 x 50 cm. Sending a parcel of this size to the UK costs €45 (£32). If I guesstimate, you would need two, possibly three, of those parcels. That is €90-135 (£64-96) in shipping.

Thanks for replying Gump - that doesn't sound too bad considering the amount there is.
If I go by the 2pence per part kinda rule I would maybe pay £500-£600 for all the knex + the extra £60-£100 for shipping. It's a lot of money but this would be more knex than I'd ever need so i think I'll talk to my parents and maybe if I do some work around the house to get the money for this since it might be something worth the investment :)
I am interested so I'll post again to say if I'm willing to buy or not. But coasterkiller if you have a rough price you are selling for please PM me.

#19 frank

frank

Construction Foreman

• 246 posts

Posted 21 July 2016 - 04:09 PM

can I buy all the middle cars from you and how much would that coast if I could.

edit* I hope it wont coast that much just to ship the middle cars  ;)

#20 IndyLukes

IndyLukes

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 02:16 PM

I'd be happy to buy one of your screamin serpents for 50-70 dollars