• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 +Timmeh+

+Timmeh+

ranting somewhere about something

• 890 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:52 AM

Hey guys,

So it might surprise some of you, but I want to sell my knex. I've had them for about 2 years and have managed to do little with them. Every month or so they always end up somewhere in the way where I don't have the time to keep finding new places for me to put them. I have 3 screamin' serpent sets and 1 rippin' rocket set. I have them all mixed up into 1 batch of mess and I dont feel like sorting everything into each set. I will however organize the peices into seperate bags for you. If you are interested please feel free to PM me. I am willing to ship to you, but that will be included with the cost. The price im looking for is anywhere from 70 - 90$. After checking ebay, this seems to be the avg. price. I am also willing to sell a certain piece to your demands and we will negotiate a price from there, for example, you can request 500 cross ties, and we will negotiate. Again, if you are at all interested in any sort of amount of peice or set I am willing to sell. 

I am wanting these things gone reletively soon. Im also going to hold off on listing these on ebay for about a week if no one is interested. So if you really want some pieces, now is the time to grab them. 

Thanks everyone!

-Timmeh

Sic Parvis Magna
TimmehTheAmazing

#2 KirbyCoast

KirbyCoast

• 340 posts

Posted 03 January 2016 - 03:34 PM

If this had been a few months ago and I hadn't started building with VV yet I would've probably bought this, but I think it would be better if someone who builds SS got it. Does this mean that you are leaving the site? Or are you just not going to build with K'nex.

#3 niicktam

niicktam

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 09:19 PM

Hi! Definitely interested in cutting out a deal, feel free to message me. Been needing extra centre cars and track

#4 niicktam

niicktam

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:39 AM

Hey, still have those sets for sale? Just wondering.

#5 dylpickled

dylpickled

Construction Foreman

• 215 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:44 PM

I just saw this! did you post them on eBay?

How do I upload a picture here omgg.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cedar point, coastermania, the stig, the stigette, thezachman28