Neutron Star (6/3/7102) Final Video

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#41 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 11:36 AM

Wow! That came together quickly... Can't wait to see the final video! 

Haha, yeah. :)

man this looks awesome. great work on the detailing. cant wait to see the final video.

Thanks. The waiting is over, you two. (A)

Forum, here is the final post on the thread... from me, at least. Probably. After many delays of me being lazy, too tired, not caring enough, too bored, working, life, and baking a cake (actually not making that up,it was f'ing delicious strawberry cake (my compliments to the chef :P) until someone decided to ruin it with bitter chocolate icing... anyway, thanks to all of you guys for helping me with Neutron Star. I'm sorry if the video is crappy, I had originally planned a longer video but it became too daunting, hence the procrastination. Soon I plan to demolish this and then I plan to count the pieces, because why not? 

Edit: Because it wouldn't be a post from me without starting a new page.... Edit 2: Database entry http://www.sscoaster...tron-star-r1638

Edited by SCM, 04 June 2017 - 07:27 AM.

• G Force likes this

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

#42 CW5X

CW5X

Wha?

• 3579 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 02:10 PM

I quite like the video actually. It's very atmospheric which is something you don't see too often. The coaster is a little shaky but it looks great and a bit crazy like a good coaster should. Nice job :D

Silverstar Nemesis Poseidon Air Saw The Swarm Nemesis Inferno Colossus ​RageThe Smiler Oblivion Shockwave GeForce Apocalypse Detonator Kumali Mumbo Jumbo Atlantica Supersplash Velocity Blue Fire Megacoaster Pepsi Max Big One Wodan

See No Limits and K'nex here

If only I had more space/pieces. Delete as appropriate

Tyndrum

#43 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 04:00 AM

Very nice coaster, very nice video! Not much else to say ;)