Help Deciding A New Number for my Go-Kart!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Poll: Help Deciding A New Number for my Go-Kart!

What should my new go kart number be?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 CartRacer56

CartRacer56

Inversion Enthusiast

• 1031 posts

Posted 26 October 2016 - 05:43 PM

So, I have been racing go-karts for the last 7 years of my life and have had only 3 numbers in that time span. 2, 56, and currently 55D. (it was going to be 55 but someone signed up for points before me with the number 55 so we were given the letter D to add at the end)  And now I want a new one and have decided to let all of you decide what it should be! I have narrowed it down to four different numbers and the reasons why below.

56 - It's the number I use for everything and it looks fairly decent in the way it would be painted on the kart but I have used it before which is why I don't particularly want to use it but its still an option.

60 - the best looking number in the font we would use on the kart but doesn't have much meaning behind it.

00 - looks okay in the font of my choice and was the number of one of my favorite-ish NASCAR drivers, David Reutimann, it was also driven by one of my favorite NASCAR drivers, Michael McDowell.

and 09 - its 60 upside down and almost looks better that 60 in my choice number style.

Poll will close on my birthday November 19th! Feel free to vote and/or comment on this!

Also if any major staff read this, would you have any objection to me making an SSC sticker and putting it on my kart? It would use the logo of SSC and go on the right side of the hood-piece so it faces the crowd when I go by them.

Vote away!

-CartRacer_ _