Launch for sale?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 IndyLukes

IndyLukes

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 01:26 PM

I know this is kinda stupid, but all the launch tutorials I find seem pretty complicated, and if I wanted to make some of them I would have to buy another screamin serpent.

Anyways, I am willing to pay up to $90 if anyone was to make a Jesper or Cable launch and sell it to me. No joke. Im really new to this stuff, so it would be convenient for me to just be able to buy one.

So anyone have one to sell or willing to build one?

#2 Spaghetti

Spaghetti

Golden State blew a 3-1 lead in the 2016 NBA Finals.

• 786 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:04 PM

Didn't you say that you were doing a project on launches? Wouldn't using somebody else's launch count as plagiarism?

banner_georgia_scorcher3_sfog_0.jpg?itok

#3 IndyLukes

IndyLukes

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 09:06 PM

Didn't you say that you were doing a project on launches? Wouldn't using somebody else's launch count as plagiarism?

I've decided not to use it for a project and just to make a coaster for fun

#4 KirbyCoast

KirbyCoast

• 340 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 12:56 PM

I guess it might work if it was mailed in sections, you'd still have to assemble it though.

#5 YolosweggLord

YolosweggLord

Construction Foreman

• 138 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:29 PM

Or you could ask the original launch creators to try giving you some more detailed instructions on the places you're having trouble with.

#6 Ghostbuster

Ghostbuster

Forever never ends.

• 134 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 04:57 PM

The thing about K'nex (and life in general) is to seek for opportunities to improve. 
You won't get better at something if you let somebody else do the work for you.

If you are interested in building a good launch you should experiment with it and study other people's techniques of their launch.

If you don't have enough pieces spend those 90 buck on K'nex instead of offering people money.

I don't want to sound rude but the fun of K'nex is innovating and building, don't let other people build stuff for you.

Build your own stuff with the inspiration you get from builders/inventors on this forum.

#7 IndyLukes

IndyLukes

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:02 PM

Or you could ask the original launch creators to try giving you some more detailed instructions on the places you're having trouble with.

Problem is with the launches I try to recreate, the creators have usually left or are inactive

#8 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 07:39 PM

Problem is with the launches I try to recreate, the creators have usually left or are inactive

And even if we're not the original creator, there's plenty of builders on here that will give you help or advice where you need it! Just post some photos. Like KirbyCoast said, it would be really difficult to ship a completed launch.