black hole cw5x loop drop

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 KnexPaerdz

KnexPaerdz

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 04:42 PM

I started construction for a really tall B&M Looper, I switched construction after seeing a recreation of Python, a classic Arrow Corkscrew. I thought I'd try my hand at a double loop - double corkscrew with the few sets I have.  Attached File  100_0871.JPG   161.47KB   0 downloads

I started the station and made the lift hill shallow, as well as a loop for my first day. The shaping of this first loop might be a little off, but the shape of the second loop will be more natural, but I still have to smooth out the bottom of the first drop; or maybe I won't  Attached File  100_0870.JPG   148.22KB   0 downloads

The loop's side view, for those of you who like to use an ellipse and other diagrams to help with shaping. Attached File  100_0873.JPG   206.38KB   0 downloads

I'll get back with more in the next couple days, and I sure hope I'm posting this thing right, otherwise I'm gonna be embarrassed 

#2 SCM

SCM

Omnipotent Lucid Dreamer

• 2039 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:54 PM

I'd say the pullout needs to be a granite wider or so, but if you don't have the room and/or the pieces, then it's cool just the way it is. 

I'm not done building yet. 

Glimpses

Speed Coaster Master

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: black hole cw5x loop drop