• -

Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2012
Height 1' 6"
# of Vehicles 16

Photos Photos
Mini Mad Tea Party
Video
Description Here's my first flatride and my entry to the 2012 Summer Heat "Time to Pack Up" contest. Construction took less than a week, but designing the ride to use only one motor took about 2 days during the construction period. The ride is based off of the ones in many Disney parks and even features the gigantic tea pot in the center of the ride, followed by the smaller tea cups spinning around, where the riders go. The ride also features a new use of turntables that are used. The main platform is stationary, while the 2nd largest contains the base for the rotation system for the ride, ontop of the 2nd platform holds the 3rd platform where the seats connected.

When it came to deconstruction, it was definitely a challenge. I will say, I feel like I didn't do the best with deconstruction; I wish I stuck with the box truck instead of using the flatbed for the ablility to utilize more of the truck's volume (meaning less trucks). However, I can't go back and change that.

General Info:
Seats: 16 (one passenger per "tea cup", 4 per individual turntable, with 4 turntables)
Ride time: 1:30
Design Company: LaMbChOpZ Inc.
Height requirements: Min- 1.5 cm. Max- 3.6 cm.
Approx Capacity (per hour): 640
Construction time (from deconstructed segments): Appx 20 minutes.
Deconstruction time: 25 minutes
# people to put ride up (minimal): 2, or 1 human.

I would like to note that although this ride was made for a contest that required transportation, the ride itself was designed and focused around the inner-workings of the ride (since they are a bit complicated) and I wanted to challenge myself into making a normally non-transportable ride able to go around the world, rather than how I would fit every single piece perfectly into a truck.

Comments 1 Comments
Photo
CCreator12
i see those lazy workers!
  • Jul 12 2012 08:51 PM

Builder Built by LaMbChOpZ

More ModelsSimilar Models