Completed 2010
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 3.8'
# of Inversions 4
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Celsius
Video

Description Celsius, an Intamin Vertical Lift Coaster, is located in the snowy hills of Southern California. The name is a sort of play off Fahrenheit at Hershey Park, but also fits the theming quite well. It begins with a small dip out of the station, and then turns into the vertical lift hill. Once it reaches the top, it plummets down at a staggering 95* angle, pulling into a sharp turn to the right. It then rises into an immelmann, and then a cobra roll. But the thrill doesn't end there. It banks hard to the right, and spirals down into a ditch, where it encounters a vertical loop, before entering an underground tunnel. Riders race underneath the snow back toward the station, and then rise into the final brakes.

Comments 4 Comments
Photo
NL-co@ster
i like it the movie is nice and the coaster with fake snow 2
  • Feb 28 2010 02:22 AM
Photo
Jonny
MAN! This coaster is one of my favorites!!! It is so compacted and it is just-Awesome!! IMO!! Keep up the good coasters!!BTW, your Giga is looking cool!!
  • Mar 05 2010 04:25 PM
Photo
Joshua-F
amazing! from the coaster to the scenery! you must be a :king
  • Aug 14 2010 03:52 AM
Photo
stealthyscm
How do you make those types of poles? I only know how to make one type of pole, and it was on velociraptor. If you ever get the time, I'd like to see a tutorial on this.On the poles. Not the entire coaster. Anyway, I just love this! The music fits the lighting and name of the coaster!
  • Oct 03 2010 09:57 AM

Builder Built by ~stεεlspectrum~

More ModelsSimilar Models