Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2019
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 21.66 feet
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Chicken Run (Expanded)
Video

Description Chicken Run is now 133 feet long, very fast, and lots of fun.

Comments 2 Comments
Photo
Coasterking
Nice one, how much did it cost to construct it?? You should build a queue to make as Authentic as possible! I like the sign you have made for it!
  • Aug 05 2019 02:57 PM
Photo
Nathan 310

Nice one, how much did it cost to construct it?? You should build a queue to make as Authentic as possible! I like the sign you have made for it!

Thanks! As a matter of fact I actually do have a queue line, but I didn't show it in the video. It's not very official or realistic though. I would probably be much more thorough with the details if people came over and ride it consistently instead of sporadically. The cost is kinda a complicated question because originally the first 70 feet was given to us and the last 50 feet I spent somewhere around $200. It would have been around $500 for the last 50 feet but i work at lowes, so I was able to save lots of money as an employee. Long story short, if I had to buy everything it could probably be anywhere from $700 to $1,500 for the 133 foot layout (this is a very rough estimate). There are just so many factors in evaluating the cost. The main thing to consider is the higher the coaster is the higher the cost will be (for much more material).
  • Sep 28 2019 07:28 PM

Builder Built by Nathan 310

roller coaster

More ModelsSimilar Models