Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2012
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 30 inches
# of Vehicles 6

Photos Photos
Hedgehog
Video

Description (give me a bit and I will update the specs)Layout: WildmouseHeight: 2.5 feet (scale 80 feet)Length: 48 feetCapacity: 6 cars with 4 riders per carsmotors: 3 (2 on lift, 1 on station)part count: ??time to build: approx. 100 hours (I'm not counting my random tinkering time on this, and most of of the time was spent on detail work)Note: The approx 1,200 images for this stop motion are fully unedited, and are Straight Out Of the Camera. All effects etc were done in camera, and the only editing was to put the images in order and to add the music.

Comments 6 Comments
Photo
Josh Monster
Looks Amazing, it is a great addition to your park. The first picture looks incredible. The ride has a nice uncommon curvy layout. I have one question, why did you do the video in stop motion?
  • Mar 23 2012 10:13 PM
Photo
alpal
^ I was thinking the same thing
  • Mar 24 2012 07:51 AM
Photo
SamIsSoAwsome
^I was thinking the same thing to. :D Awesome mouse though.
  • Mar 24 2012 03:37 PM
Photo
Snake
^^^ ^^ ^ To be different.
  • Mar 25 2012 10:51 AM
Photo
Turtle Man 24
It's so beautiful :')
  • Mar 25 2012 03:13 PM
Photo
ickus305
Thank you guys. Glad you liked it. I did a stop motion video, because I like to do stop motion, because no one else has down a stop motion video (so as snake said to be different), also I do not have very good light at this point to do a video, so with stop motion, I can use my flashes and control the light how I want it to be. (I also hope that you noticed the neat effects I did to change the shape of the lights and such and make then look like K'nex parts, and I spelled out K'nex also)
  • Mar 25 2012 04:25 PM

Builder Built by ickus305

More ModelsSimilar Models