Completed 2013
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 4 Gray Rods
# of Inversions 4
# of Vehicles 1

Photos Photos
Mount Spacemore
Video

Description No, I did not come up with the name. About a year ago my history teacher recommended I get an app called BrainPop for my iPod and use it for schoolwork and assignments. Basically, it's a series of Flash cartoons that talk about a certain academic topic. Sometimes I catch myself watching it when I'm bored and feel like learning something. See that mountain with the flying saucer crashed into it? That's Mount Spacemore ( how long did it take them to come up with that name?) and I know they did not have any real intention to focus too much on that ride, but only a few seconds into the episode I found this: I know they only spent about 45 seconds or less drawing that, but nevertheless it gave me inspiration. It appeared to be very compact, and I was due back for a new ride. I decided that it would be a Gerstlauer ride and utilize at least one of the least checked elements on the list (in this case, a saxophone).Please favorite and reply to this ride. Hope you enjoy it!-Stuntpilot22

Comments 1 Comments
Photo
mia23
great coaster
  • May 27 2013 06:20 PM

Builder Built by StuntPilot22

More ModelsSimilar Models