Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2009
Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 4' 10"
# of Vehicles 2

Photos Photos
Poltergeist
Video

Description After almost a year, Poltergeist is here!So, I've wanted to build a hyper for a while (actually, Devastator V1 was a hyper), so I did. Despite being crippled by the space I have, I managed to get a nice airtime-filled layout in, with a bunch of high-G turns in between airtime hills and buckels. I also couldn't be bothered to make the station automatic, since it's way too hard to work around that turn. But, yeah, it still turned out good.The theming is very... Cedar Fair-esque. As in non-existant. But there [I]are[/I] some trees and three tunnels. Hooray for tunnels! And for once, I managed to make the support colors constant throughout the whole coaster. It gives it a darker feel.So, I'm happy that I finally got to make a hyper, and it turned out great![CENTER][URL="http://www.sscoasters.net/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=873"][SIZE="3"][B]GALLERY HERE[/B][/SIZE][/URL][/CENTER]

Comments 6 Comments
Photo
otis88
One of the best hypers i have ever seen. I like the station too. It is similar to the one i will be using on my next coaster.
  • Jul 08 2009 06:33 PM
Photo
Cedars650258516
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!! I've been waiting for this forever! Nice station! and the number of cars on each train is SICK! How many SS sets do you Have? :suani
  • Jul 08 2009 07:46 PM
Photo
RidesByDaan
nce job man I hope I can bult thas ones:D ( jou need 8 ss sets toe make that train I can make that to:P)
  • Jul 09 2009 01:03 PM
Photo
purepout
Nice work! Congratulations on winning TM3!
  • Aug 30 2009 09:40 AM
Photo
kwoolever
Great coaster. i like all the twists and turns on it. i don't like the shakiness though
  • Mar 20 2011 12:41 PM
Photo
timtimlaz
What type of motor did you use for the coaches? BTW the coaster is awesome with all those twists and turns.
  • Mar 08 2012 07:49 PM

Builder Built by TripleHelix

• SCM likes this

More ModelsSimilar Models