• -

Stats Model Statistics
Completed 2014
Height 5'
# of Vehicles 3

Photos Photos
Trinity
Video

Description Duelling wooden coasters became all the rage a while ago. With my home town building a set of two racing GCI coasters, the craze came really close to him. Trinity was designed to be one of the eye-catching K'NEX models in K'NEX Adventure Land, with three tracks racing and duelling. Due to the massive size, the roller coaster's synchronisation could not be tested as a whole. Automation issues arose during the setup of K'NEX Adventure Land, making the synchronisation of the three tracks even harder. Nevertheless, the ride was well-received by the museum visitors. It will be destroyed when K'NEX Adventure Land closes. However, a new and better K'NEX wooden coaster may return in the future...A video of Trinity will be edited as soon as possible and can later be found on this page.

Comments 1 Comments
Photo
Coasterman345
The park guests look like they are on Roombas, with the 3D connectors. Trintity looks amazing, though I'm disappointed, where is Neo and Morpheus?
  • Oct 13 2014 04:10 PM
Photo
Coasterman345
The park guests look like they are on Roombas, with the 3D connectors. Trinity looks amazing, though I'm disappointed, where is Neo and Morpheus?
  • Oct 13 2014 04:10 PM
Photo
IOAgeek
Wow that's amazing how do u not run out of pieces lol. Koloss looks so huge too and smooth!
  • Oct 13 2014 10:40 PM

Builder Built by Jogumpie

More ModelsSimilar Models