User Pic by BGTKing
Clock Jun 02 2016 06:53 AM
Views 722
Comments 8

Lots of Track
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description Georgia Scorcher & Goliath from 2007 showing off lots of track in one photo.

Comments 8 Comments
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~

9 years later (I took this today as I left the park). While some fresh paint is very badly needed on Scorcher, both of these B&M coasters still run fantastically.

L66QmsO.jpg

• Jun 02 2016 08:22 PM
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~

Also, I can't edit comments on posts like this.

• Jun 02 2016 08:23 PM
Photo
BGTKing

That's really cool! Did you go after work?

• Jun 03 2016 10:11 AM
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~

Yup, it was on my way home from work. Everything was a walk-on because of the thunderstorms earlier in the day, except Goliath was closed :(

• Jun 03 2016 08:46 PM
Photo
BGTKing

What city are you currently living in?

• Jun 04 2016 09:12 AM
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~

Suwanee. Our job site is a little north of Marietta, so Six Flags isn't too far out of my way home. Plus, if I stay at Six Flags until closing, then I don't have to sit in 2 hours of traffic!

• Jun 04 2016 03:28 PM
Photo
BGTKing
That's what I thought you had said before. Loose definition of on the way home ;) I used to have more energy to go places, but gets tougher as you get older. Went to SFOG a bunch my first summer in Atlanta, but not much after that.
  • Jun 04 2016 04:01 PM
Photo
~stεεlspectrum~
Well, I've got to experience the park while I've got the chance! I only rode Goliath 3 times so far, so I expect I'll visit once more before I head back. Those Gold memberships (with free admission & parking at any Six Flags) really spoil you rotten :P
  • Jun 05 2016 03:11 PM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Really bad news
  •  SSC Park
    HOT
  •  Wait, what's...
  •  Coming Soon (supp...
  •  The Giant Dipper...