• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description I wanted to change the skin one of my plugins. It was a lot more challenging than it seems. Steps: locate Harmor's artwork, copy the bitmap, move real background to separate folder, copy the imposter bitmap into GIMP, plop on a png image of Twilight - before she was a princess, mind you - change her opacity, colorize the background file to dark purple almost blue, export the image as a .bmp 24 bit file, and export it over the imposter bitmap, delete the copied imposter bitmap and then re-copy the edited bitmap, and the most important step? Realizing that I'm not going to allow such a brilliant pun to escape me so easily, so I did it with her brother ("it" being the above steps... c'mon, guys), and so, finally, Shining Harmor was born. Yeah, Shining Armor, whom Twilight was so close to she didn't mention him once before the end of the second season.
This masterpiece is both a ship and a pun.

Comments 3 Comments
Photo
BGTKing

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Harmor?

• Jul 25 2017 06:35 AM
Photo
SCM

Excuse my ignorance, but what is Harmor?

I'm glad you asked. In technical terms, it's an additive subtractive synthesizer, meaning it adds on harmonic partials (individual sine waves) to make different waveforms, and the subtractive part is the filters - and it's also an image synth and audio resynthesizer. Turn images into sound. The control the grid area provides is best described as godly. 

• Jul 25 2017 09:44 AM
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

I'm not sure what this is, but it looks nice!

• Jul 25 2017 12:42 PM
    • SCM likes this

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Everest
    HOT
  •  K'NEX Motoriz...
    New Construction
    HOT
  •  RCT3 - Apocalypse...
  •  Star Wars Republi...
    HOT
  •  Double-Launch Coa...