• -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description Starting work on my first SS coaster, and it’s gonna be a compact Schwarzkopf looper inspired by Mindbender and Quimera! Please give any tips you have, I’m completely new to this 😬.

Comments 3 Comments
Photo
larondefanboy
looks like a good start except for the bottom of the lift. You should center the track just like you did in the station instead of placing it on the side. Otherwise you won’t be able to build a proper chain lift. Hope that you see what i mean.
  • Dec 28 2019 08:24 PM
    • PhantomCoasters likes this
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

Agree with ^^. It will make it much harder to build with the track that close to the wall and you won't really be able to make a very sturdy lift hill. Hope you can do this though, Schwarzkoph coasters always look quite nice, especially if you can imitate their loop support structure.

• Dec 28 2019 08:36 PM
    • PhantomCoasters likes this
Photo
PhantomCoasters

looks like a good start except for the bottom of the lift. You should center the track just like you did in the station instead of placing it on the side. Otherwise you won’t be able to build a proper chain lift. Hope that you see what i mean.

Thanks for the advice, it actually wasn’t working very well so I’m starting over on the turn into the lift and the lift, but I’ll make sure to center it now :)
  • Dec 28 2019 08:57 PM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Lift structure
  •  Hyper lift hill
  •  Happy New Years S...
  •  Welcome to Atlant...
  •  I may be some tim...