User Pic by FrIeDeGgS
Clock Aug 07 2019 11:36 PM
Views 527
Comments 6

• SCM likes this

Tags
hypercoaster micro knex wave turn out and back diving drop rmc
Small unnamed hyper with some RMC-inspired bits (looking for name suggestions PLS)
Photo
Description So I didn't want to post a construction thread since this is just about done except for the station, but it's not ready to post in the database. This is a small hyper I made as a side project. It wasn't really made with the style of any particular manufacturer in mind, but it has some RMC-styled elements like the classic wave turn (although I didn't use a reference pics when building it so it may be off from what they really look like) and the first element which is a hill that goes into this diving turnaround drop that gets close to inverting but doesn't quite. It also doesn't have a name right now, so please help me because I'm very bad with names.

Comments 6 Comments
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

Double posted on accident, please delete the first one since I don't seem to be able to.

• Aug 07 2019 11:46 PM
Photo
Coasterking
Nice , put some light to the pics
  • Aug 08 2019 02:37 AM
Photo
FrIeDeGgS

Yeah I took this late at night just because I wanted to show that I wasn't dead. I'll definitely have better pictures and video during the day with lots of sunlight when I submit it to the model database.

• Aug 08 2019 01:27 PM
Photo
Coasterking
Cool
  • Aug 09 2019 04:25 AM
Photo
Coasterking
From what I can see it looks great though!
  • Aug 09 2019 04:26 AM
Photo
SCM

This is definitely your best one yet. 

• Aug 18 2019 09:40 AM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Standard K'ne...
  •  Manual Drill Laun...
    New Construction
  •  Super Blood Wolf...
  •  NL2 Arrow Suspend...
  •  Something Really Old