• -
  • -
  • -
Photo
Description it’s epic

Comments 5 Comments
Photo
PhantomCoasters
This photo is just the prototype I made, a full version is going to be released on YT on Christmas :)
  • Dec 20 2019 07:50 PM
Photo
nj_thrills

This photo is just the prototype I made, a full version is going to be released on YT on Christmas :)

Hey, I have a question about this. So I understand this is a prototype, but will the actual coaster have a spine? If not make sure it does. With the swaying train, you are going to lose a lot of speed, but I like the custom train!

• Dec 21 2019 08:27 PM
    • PhantomCoasters likes this
Photo
FrIeDeGgS
Good luck on this project. The speed loss is going to be brutal even with strong supports because of the swinging cars. I hope you can pull it off though, it could look really amazing if done right!
  • Dec 21 2019 10:45 PM
    • PhantomCoasters likes this
Photo
PhantomCoasters

Hey, I have a question about this. So I understand this is a prototype, but will the actual coaster have a spine? If not make sure it does. With the swaying train, you are going to lose a lot of speed, but I like the custom train!

Yes, most of it will.
  • Dec 24 2019 07:17 PM
Photo
PhantomCoasters

Good luck on this project. The speed loss is going to be brutal even with strong supports because of the swinging cars. I hope you can pull it off though, it could look really amazing if done right!

I just finished it today! It isn’t perfect due to my lack of pieces, and the speed loss is rough although not as bad as I thought.
  • Dec 24 2019 07:18 PM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Arrow Looper Lift...
    HOT
  •  Reach towards the...
  •  Standard K'ne...
  •  B&M Micro Invert
    New Construction
  •  Namtab
    HOT