6 replies to this topic

#1 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 01:15 PM

THIS IS NOT THE FULL REPORT!
READ THE TEXT TO UNDERSTAND

Well, some of you may know but for the past to weeks I have been partying at the parks across Florida! The reason I am doing this because I am as bored as hell since I have got back and can't think of anything else to do :P. I have done a lot to put in to one post so I am going to post each day separately, starting as the day I left my humble home of England. I also to a lot of pictures and stuff while I was their so I am also doing a limited amount of pictures on each post. Overall, I really enjoyed everything (except the flight) and hope to do it again sometime (except the flight).

Day 1, 19th Dec - Flight to Florida
Day 2, 20th Dec - Island of Adventure
Day 3, 21th Dec - Sea World
Day 4, 22th Dec - Aquatica
Day 5, 23th Dec - Wet & Wild
Day 6, 24th Dec - Busch Gardens Tampa
Day 7, 25th Dec (Christmas) - Disney Magic Kingdom
Day 8, 26th Dec (Birthday) - Lazy Day
Day 9, 27th Dec - Universal Studios
Day 10, 28th Dec - Kennedy Space Centre
Day 11, 29th Dec - Busch Gardens Tampa
Day 12, 30th Dec - Aquatica
Day 13, 31th Dec - Universal Studios
Day 14, 1st Jan - Sea World (Flight Home)

So those are the days we spent their and what we spent their doing. I will try post a frequently as possible but I am going to be taking breaks after each report for the days. Hopefully, I complete this well ;)

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#2 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 02:58 PM

Day 1, 19th Dec - Flight to Florida

Probably non of you would like to here about this day, because it is boring... So I will just go through this briefly:

We left our house at 7 in the mourning, heading down to Manchester airport. Then we checked in (don't know the time) but my dad saw this old couple get rejected because they didn't have the ISA (I think) so he decided he wanted to be the good samaritan. It took over half an hour and by the time he finished, we were now late.

Managing just to make it to the plane just in time (the old couple didn't make it). A 8 hour flight to Philadelphia and and another 2 hours to Orlando but we made it. We got a cab to the hotel and just relaxed the rest of the day.

Day 2, probably tomorrow.

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#3 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

You went to Philly? You should have at least let me know so I could throw you a party or something in the airport.

"Woo Kevyn's here. Now back to my life."

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#4 IonZer0

IonZer0

Wow, we can make these statuses really long now.

• 859 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 04:14 PM

We have the same birthday! Dec. 26! Except, you're 2 years older than me.

Posted Image

TOP 10

1. I305 2. Fury325 3. Skyrush 4. Manta 5. Thunderhead 6. Stormrunner 7. Wildcat 8. Fahrenheit 9. Intimidator 10. Wild Eagle

I305 Count: 11

#5 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

Day 2, 20th Dec - Island of Adventure

Well, it is tomorrow now and I said I was going to post up day 2. So let's do this.

On this day we planned to go to Island of Adventure for our first park (and is was a good thing we did). We woke up at 6 in the mourning because we couldn't sleep and watched some shows on the tele while getting ready. Taking a cab to universal at 8:30 for the opening time of 9.

I went straight to incredible hulk before the park got busy, the wait time was 20 minutes. Also I learn't that the workers are more stricter around here with pushing in the lines than with England. My first coaster in America was amazing! I loved it but my dad didn't think so, he has motion sickness which wasn't good for the whole time we were at Florida. It kicked in at the top of the loop and he said that it was lucky not to throw up.

We moved up the park, heading towards Dragon Challenge. We did have some detours along the way like: Spiderman, Ripsaw Falls, Jurassic Park River Adventures. We also had our Lunch somewhere in Jurassic Park as well but soon enough, we manage to finally get to 'The Wizarding World of Harry Potter'. It looked amazing, the queue for the ride though was 2 Hours so I decided to skip it. We went over to Dragon Challenge and the queue for that was 1 hour so I decided to skip that as well.

So after the rides we finished off the day their by watching a show, 'the eight voyage of Sindbad. I liked all the stunts in it but it didn't really click for me and overall, not very entertaining. We went through Seuss Landing to exit the park, the entertainers there were really well dressed and their noses looked really good (like the characters from the books). Last of all we left the park at 2pm because it was really crowded with people and you couldn't go on a good ride without waiting 1 hour.

We spent a few more hours in the hotel and then we went out to a Japanese cuisine and had sushi... But I will talk about that another day ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#6 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 12:59 PM

WATCH OUT FOR THAT DINOSAUR!!!

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#7 IOAgeek

IOAgeek

Excited for Iron Gwazi!

• 1152 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 01:06 PM

Hey, I went to Busch Gardens on the 29th too. But I didn't see you there, it was packed that day.