Voting: Best Coaster

flat ride knex swinging ship

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Best Coaster

Best Coaster

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:01 PM

Which was the best coaster of 2013?

Edited by The Stig, 18 December 2013 - 01:04 PM.

#2 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 10:25 AM

I voted for Roller Coaster Kid's Dragon Fire because I wasn't around to see his older models get built, then out of nowhere, here comes this amazingly beautiful, perfectly recreated coaster. Dragon Fire blew my mind.

#3 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:15 PM

Scorpion's Tail by steelspectrum. None of the other coasters (except for Nemesis of course ;) ) beats that lift and lovely layout!

Posted Image

#4 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 07:46 PM

It came down to the two coasters that gave 2013 some innovation; Nemesis and Scorpion's Tail.

The terrain on Nemesis really influenced 2013's builds and could be considered innovative. No one had ever used terrain on this large of a scale, and with the completion of this model, it pushed everyone to build with terrain.
The ride design on Scorpion's Tail was just beautiful. Clean, simple, yet very effective. I know that Ryan has always wanted to do something crazy innovative, and this was it. A very simple concept which changed the way that rides start off. Innovation at its finest.

In the end, the clean design from the veteran builder that is around every now and again was my choice.

Posted Image

#5 Muzz135

Muzz135

What to build.....

• 706 posts

Posted 24 December 2013 - 06:59 PM

Helmut inspired me so he's got my vote!

#6 RobinRide

RobinRide

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 26 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

All these coasters are so good, it was hard to make an choise. But Timbuktu got my vote, that tyre launch, the Cheeta Hunt looking tower.. very well done.