RCT2 Wizards

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:03 PM

Hey I was wondering if anyone wanted to start it back up and get into the RCT2 Wizards again?

If so, let me know!

SSCoasters Moderator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Purdue Alumni - BS in Construction Engineering, MBA

#2 RCT2123

RCT2123

Most Rides Cancelled :-)

• 5771 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:09 PM

What was/is RCT Wizard?...

Wow and Funky?...I haven't seen you since I first joined...

Posted Image

#3 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:17 PM

Haha yeah I've been gone for a while

RCT Wizards was a RCT2 club. Like there would be a club members that would all work together on a park.
For example, I'd do a section and then e-mail it to you and you can then do a section and we can change each others, until we created a sweet park. It was something fun to do back in the RCT2 days, but idk if anyone does it anymore

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:19 PM

I am probably one of the few who prefer RCT2...I never liked RCT3, it was just too big of a change from the first two...I would love to do this, even if it is just you and me, I am great at creating parks and coasters...

Posted Image

#5 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:25 PM

Yeah I'd love to start back up, I need to find my RCT2 disk and put it on this new computer. Hopefully you have a lot of scenary. Umm my e-mail is cjfunk@purdue.edu if you want to contact me through there.

Damn I wish i had my old stuff!

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 RCT2123

RCT2123

• 5771 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:34 PM

Yeah I wish I had my stuff from RCT1...If you want me too I can put as much scenary as you need...I love to do it, but when starting up a park, It seems tedious...If you haven't figured this out already, I put my mechanics at the exit of each ride, so they stay organized...I also set paths for all my janitors and security...I find entertainers to be useless...

If you want, you can create all the stalls, while I set the paths for the staff...I hate placing stalls and seats and garbage...I am good with the staff though...

I am not very good at creating scenarios, so if you want to do that you can...Also, don't worry about money, we can just use the 8 cars per trainer for the money only...Otherwise I don't like it that much...

My email is Tomsan23@aol.com...I will send you some of the stuff I have when I get the time...Nice to see someone likes the game like I do...

Posted Image

#7 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 09:55 PM

Usually I don't worry about that at all, I tend to go more for the architecture and asthetic beauty of the park, more than the functionallity of it. Just fyi

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 coasterkid111

coasterkid111

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:02 PM

I am good at the game and I prefer the game.Sorry if I am bragging but I am really good at the roller coasters.

#9 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:06 PM

I'll do it. I prefer RCT2 also. I'm pretty good with ride placement and designing (realisticly too). Although I don't have too much scenery and don't really use it too much.

^^^I usually give a mechanic to 2-4 nearby rides.

wonghockey25@yahoo.com

SSCoasters Staff

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#10 alexandgruntz

alexandgruntz

What?

• 931 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:09 PM

I prefer RCT3. I have RCT2 and 1 though.

Real people use Firefox to browse the net.
Posted Image

Coasters brought to you by Splotch!

Posted Image

#11 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:11 PM

Well the club is mainly about scenary and making to park look awesome. But if we had some awesome coaster designs, then it'd be fun to spice up the coasters with some great scenary. So if you guys are interesed, I want to start this club back up and hopefully get a site going. Just e-mail me for now, but if anyone has some good website creating expierence, that'd be greatly appreciated

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 pkiknex25

pkiknex25

Ello!!!

• 8238 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:16 PM

I use a little scenery. Like just enough for a station for each ride, but nothing extreme like what you might do. But I'll adjust to it.

Ehh, not too good with websites

SSCoasters Staff

cincinnatibearcats07sp-1.jpg

GigaSonic XLC, Déjà Vu, Werewolf, WildSide, Thunderhawk, Kaibutsu, Diamondback, Couloir

SVengeance|Voyage|LightningRod|Goliath(SFGAm)|OutlawRun|Fury325|RF2|Taron|StormChaser|Orion|

Coaster Count: 300

#13 fantom

fantom

Screaming!

• 1745 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:17 PM

I'll do it. I believe that my screen name is in my profile, and if not, I'll pm it to whoever needs it. Also, I'm pretty good with scenary, but I don't have any extras. If anyone has a good site...

Xbox GT: xxwarlordxx11
Posted Image

Posted Image

PM ME PLEASE IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING MY GAMERTAG!

#14 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:21 PM

Does anyone have any parks or anything they want to show me? Cause I don't just want to let anybody and everyone in

If you want to e-mail me some stuff, the e-mail is cjfunk@purdue.edu

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#15 fantom

fantom

Screaming!

• 1745 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:43 PM

Here's some of my early work. My favorite is the station. But it's nothing special.

Xbox GT: xxwarlordxx11
Posted Image

Posted Image

PM ME PLEASE IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING MY GAMERTAG!

#16 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 10:53 PM

I wish i could send you some of my old stuff, to show you what I'm talking about.

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#17 Funky21

Funky21

Entry Engineer

• 713 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 11:33 PM

Hey if anyone wants to see one of my old parks, message me with your e-mail because I found it and I can send it to you to show you what i'm talking about with the club.

SSCoasters Moderator

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#18 Ace o Spades

Ace o Spades

Lead Engineer

• 2885 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 01:19 AM

F
U
N
K
Y
!

Welcome back! I don't have a working RCT2 anymore, even if I did I don't have time to play it. Oh well, good times...

#19 coasterkid111

coasterkid111

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 09:18 AM

Here is my emal seankutter@comcast.net

I am good at the making the roller coasters realisticly,not like my sister.:)

^does it work.

#20 CX360

CX360

American and Proud

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:53 PM

I'd like to join, just as long as I can work on my own. Of course, that would somewhat defeat the purpose of the club. As for my work, I, like you, had a park I was doing on RCT2, and people liked it, but I had to re-format my PC, so I started the park all over. I would show screens, but those of course were deleted, and the site I hosted them on is down.

Posted Image