inspired knex mavrick tbm

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:37 PM

Heys guys Airdog here now that Rasoco is a hot mess. I can start construction on a new coaster.I dont have any names yet and they would be appreciated. Ok this coaster is totally inspired by tbm's Maverick so thanks tbm. Ok now to the coaster I want to have 3 inversions 2 corkscrews 1 heartline roll. Right now I have the secret layout. That will only be revealed to tbm. Ok only the lift is done now. Drop will be done tommorow. FAQ'S yes I have a TT motor. Yes I have the lift less than 45 degree'w. Ok enough talk "A pic'' \/

Posted Image

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#2 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:41 PM

Ok, can somebody explain to me, is a blitzcoaster the type of coaster Maverick is, and where did this originate?

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#3 iggfish123

iggfish123

0+0=0

• 1158 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:42 PM

i think you should make a 45 degree lift. i dont remember any of your coasters being finished. u should start with a regular lift. i dont know how many pieces u have. but ur one of the newer people so i think ur waisting pieces on that.

FF.png
http://www.youtube.com/user/IggFish123

Nothing turns a girl on more than telling them you are in a company on K'nex website 

#4 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

Rollerdude I can partically answer your question I got blitzcoaster from tbm and Yes this is the type of coaster maverick is. And I have know idea were ''blitzcoaster'' came from. And any name idea's??Iggfish trust me I have the pieces ''trust me'' and I have finished coasters but never updated. I can always buy more SS which I doubt I will. have around 10,000+ pieces.O and for this type of coaster you dont want a 45 degree lift.

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#5 /\ero

/\ero

CP dodgeball 10-11

• 846 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:49 PM

iggfish just to point out the obvious he joined around the same time you did so let him build this. I say go for it.

#6 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:52 PM

Coaster type is way out of your building skills. 'nuf said...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper
6. Diamondback 7. Manta 8. Wild Eagle 9. Thunderhead 10. Apollos Chariot

#7 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:53 PM

Thanks I really want to finish its looks so much fun to build this type of coaster thanks knexcrazy13.Now Im not commenting till tommorow so I dont double post someone PLEASE post.

EDIT- Maverix let me do this. I fail, I fail but I dont think I will. You dont think its possible just WATCH. Now Im not trying to flame with you I just telling you. I know I can do this and If I pull it off then I do if I dont I dont its that simple.

Sorry Lazor but trust me I can do this.

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#8 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:55 PM

^^^But, the fact is, no matter how long you have been here, if you havn't finished anything then you're not going to be assumed a not very good builder.

Airdog: Please try to use better sentence structure and don't put " " around trust me. It makes no since. Also, learn what a period is.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#9 /\ero

/\ero

CP dodgeball 10-11

• 846 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 08:58 PM

^the burrito master didn't finish anything before maverick and now everybody knows he is a good builder so who knows what happens with this one.

#10 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

^Yes he did. Blue Streak and Iron Eye. I'm not saying that he couldn't do someting like this, I'm just saying people will be very skeptical. Trust me, I know.

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#11 Antinos

Antinos

Is it smooth and long?

• 8086 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:00 PM

^Settle down, you're finally getting out of that yourself.

Airdog; take your time with your posts. Firefox has an automatic spell checker as well.

Posted Image
Goliath(SFGAm)|Bizarro(SFNE)|BDash|Toro|Maverick|Voyage|Banshee|WickedCyclone|Skyrush|Leviathan
Coaster Count: 312

Character - What you do when nobody is watching.
Facebook | Youtube | Twitter

#12 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:04 PM

Ok rollerdude I slow down with the posts sorry. But please belive in me. And I need some names. Any suggestions???

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#13 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:12 PM

Well if you are going through with this, you need to make the lift A LOT taller. look how tall the lift is on Fantasma. You'll probably need to get about there to make one of these coasters well.

As for names, I got nothing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper

#14 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:14 PM

Well there only 2 elements before the launch not including the turn.Well the offical hieght of the lift will be 4 grays.

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#15 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:19 PM

Still you should probably make it taller just to help. And fyi Maverick only has two elements before the launch not including the turns as well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:

#16 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 11 September 2008 - 09:30 PM

But mine will not have as many turns and thanks It seems like If he pulls it off it will be awesome thanks for the advice. And still ANYONE ANY NAME SUGGESTIONS???

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#17 the_burrito_master

the_burrito_master

mili force 10 years late.

• 2879 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:24 AM

looks good! are you gonna update soon?

Guys I know the layout and I know he can do it so just don't worry he is just trying to prove him self as I did the same.

EDIT: names [Ocean tide] or something like that and you can make the theme tropical.

600th post!!!!

#18 Outerlimits659

Outerlimits659

Lead Engineer

• 1448 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 10:42 AM

Sounds cool! If it is anything like Maverick, then I'll probably like it. Will the layout be more compact or not????
About the name....not quite sure but I'll let you know if I think of anything. :)

BTW I think you can pull this off. :)

Posted Image

TTD l I305 l MF l Maverick l Dueling Dragons l Montu l Apollo's Chariot l Raptor l Hulk l Kumba

#19 Airdog

Airdog

The SSC Dog

• 779 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:20 PM

Um the layout is kinda compact in the being but after the launch its all good. And see guys Tbm built maverick he belive I can do It and once again Im just trying to prove myself like tbm said.Up date tonight raise it one granite or one gray.and the drop will been done and maybe the gearbox.

EDIT- I like the tropical them I definatly want tide at the end and name suggestions yet. And I might use ocean tide. :]

Posted Image

1.Maverick
2.Nitro
3.Apollo's Chariot
4.Medusa
5.Millenium Force

#20 coastergeekrtc

coastergeekrtc

A God Among Users

• 2653 posts

Posted 12 September 2008 - 02:23 PM

Improve your post structure and grammar. It's horrible and runs on.

*Insert signature here*