coaster poop

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
40 replies to this topic

#1 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:54 AM

I will be selling a good part of my knex. I have over 35,000 pieces of EVRYTHING, from old track, new track, coaster cars, trains, motors, and evrything else that you can emagine. Please let me know what kind of stuff and how much you would be intrested and buying, and let me know. I will then try to put that up on ebay, and hopefully you will win the auction.

Start leting me know what parts i have almost EVRYTHING you could possibly want.

It is sad to stop building knex and I like to think I will get back into it, but I just dont see it happening.

Posted Image

#2 Jonny

Jonny

Lead Engineer

• 1648 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:09 AM

Do you have SS cars?

#3 TheCodeMaster

TheCodeMaster

Resident Nolimits 2 Expert

• 761 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:25 AM

I am interested in the SSC cars and all the greys available!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[18-07, 09:16] SCM: I only see 14 inversions. There's supposed to be 14 inversions.

STEEL VENOM - DRAGON - JAWHARP - ARMAGEDDON - ICE - CEREBUS - DIABLO - STEEL VENOM - THE REVENGE - CLIFFHANGER - FALCON - SMILER - ALTON TOWERS

Construction zone:

None

#4 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

NOTE TO ALL, I HAVE NO SS CARS......LETS JUST SAY I STEPPED ON THEM.....

AS FOR GRAYS I CAN SELL SOME BUT WOULD PREFERE TO SELL MORE THAN JUST GRAYS IN AN AUCTION. PLESE INQUIRE THE NUMBER OF GRAYS (4IN OR SO) AND WHAT OTHOR PARTS YOU ARE INTRESTED IN.

ALL THE AUCTIONS WILL BE THIS WEAKEND, DUE TO THE FACT THAT I HAVE TO GET THE ORDERS, PACKAGE THEM, AND PUT THEM UP ON EBAY.

HAPPY BIDDING!

Posted Image

#5 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:48 PM

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POST, BUT I HAVE MISCOLANIUOS PARTS FROM THE BIG AIR BALL TOWER, AND KNEX LEGOS, AND OTHOR PARTS YOU WOULD NOT EXPECT, AND OVER 50 GEARS OF ALL DIFFERENT TYPES. DONT BE AFFRAID TO ASK IF I HAVE SOMTHING.

Posted Image

#6 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 02:15 PM

Do you have the Gray 3d connectors, blue 3d's, Grays, Granites, and Greens? I also need White half moons. From the SS set.

#7 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 04:52 PM

YES, I WILL BE PUTING A PACKAGE ON EBAY WITH THOES PIECES. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN IT IS UP, AND WILL POST A LINK. HOW MUCH ARE YOU WILLING TO SPEND, AND HOW MUCH OF EACH, THEN IT WILL BE ON EBAY FOR 1 DAY AND YOU SHOULD GET IT. SHIPPING IS AT YOUR EXPENSE, BUT SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT $5

Posted Image

#8 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:07 PM

500 gray 3ds, 250 blue 3ds, 300 of each: grays, greens, granites
100 white half moons

willing to spend 50 or 60 US dollars, you can adjust the amount of pieces if you either
a)dont have that many
b)don't want to sell that many without getting more money

#9 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

AFTER LOOKING INTO CURRENT KNEX PRICES I WILL DO THE FOLLOWING FOR 60 US DOLLARS.

350 GRAY 3D'S
150 BLUE 3D'S
150 GRAYS(SOME MAY BE YELLOW)
200 GREENS
175 GRANITS
75 WHITE HALF MOONS(SOME MAY BE YELLOW)

I WOULD BE WILLING TO DO THAT FOR 60 US DOLLARS, PLEASE LEAVE A RESPONSE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK SO I CAN CHANGE AMOUNT, PRICE, ECT.....

WHEN I SAY 60 US DOLLARS, IT WILL BE ABOUT 5 MORE US DOLLARS FOR SHIPPING

OR, I CAN GIVE YOU EVRYTING YOU LISTED FOR 75-80.

PLEASE LEAVE A RESPONSE A.S.A.P SO WE CAN GET YOUR ORDER SHIPPED TO YOU PROMPTLY.

IF YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE PLEASE INQUIRE A.S.A.P

Posted Image

#10 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 07:37 PM

AS OF NOW I WILL NOT BE SELLING ON EBAY, YOU WILL P.M ME AND WE WILL WORK THINGS OUT WITHOUT EBAY, EBAY IS A PAIN IN THE BUTT, SO IT WILL JUST BE BETWEEN US, I WILL SELL YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT, I HAVE HUNDREDS OF X TIES AND LOTS OF PARTS, PICTURES VERY, VERY, VERY, SOON.

Posted Image

#11 Rollerboaster

Rollerboaster

Anti-anti conformist

• 1010 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:00 PM

You should stop with the caps...I think it will make people less likely to buy from you...

Posted Image

inclusive shipping

#12 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:01 PM

Sorry about that.

Posted Image

#13 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:59 PM

http://s878.photobuc...VVBuilder/Knex/

Loading them is not working for some reason. I used to be able to, now photo bucket is giving me a hard time.

Please, just inquire the type of piece and how many, and give a price, and we can see what we can do!

Posted Image

#14 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

I may not be able to buy from you today, I'm busy. If you cant do ebay im not going to buy from you at all.

#15 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:25 AM

I can do ebay and I will put it up tomorow when you are ready! Thanks again for buying from me!

Posted Image

#16 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Sorry for the double post but pics are up! If you want somthing I can do ebay or the PM system.

Posted Image
MANY MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM

Posted Image
MANY MORE THAN THAT IN OTHOR PLACES

Posted Image
MANY KNEX MORE THAN WHAT YOU SEE

Posted Image

#17 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 02:46 AM

Wow... That is a lot of knex. Very messy. If I had a room that messy my mom would throw a fit. I can only by some if you live in Europe. This is due to tax shipping when it comes from anywhere else.

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#18 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 08:09 AM

This is not my room, it is an empty closet and they only look like that because im already grabing certin parts to sell.

Posted Image

#19 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:08 AM

Hey, I might not buy what you are selling me if I can win something else on ebay. It might be a better deal, but I might not win. Bid is over in a couple days, so I'll tell you then.

#20 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

Ok, that is fine. Come on peole lots of people wnated to buy knex just a few days ago! You get to name your price, and I have all the parts you could need, and almost all free shipping on MOST things!

Posted Image