Coaster Type Sitdown Coaster
Height 5.5 Feet
# of Vehicles 3
# of Pieces 15,000
Construction Construction Thread

Photos Photos
Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit Recreation
Video

Description Here is my recreation of Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit at Universal Studios Florida! It took around three months to complete.

Comments 6 Comments
Photo
CW5X
Looks epic. You pulled it off really well. Ive been following this from a while ago and I'm glad it's finally finished. Don't pull it down too soon.
  • Oct 01 2012 03:41 PM
Photo
IonZer0
No complete circuit shots? Hmm. I like the way you put your slides together one after another. No time wasting! But a video of it completing the entire circuit would be nice. A job very well done!
  • Oct 01 2012 06:19 PM
Photo
Rollerfreak987
Look at the 8th test on his channel^! ---- I love this coaster. You pulled it off quite nicely. I am looking forward to see your next coaster!!! (I don't know if you've told SSC yet so I didn't want to spoil the name.)
  • Oct 01 2012 08:08 PM
Photo
Micro Mike 21
that is really cool, did it really take you 11 ssc though, thats a lot!
  • Oct 07 2012 08:12 PM
Photo
Maxwell58
This is incredible! I honestly was waiting for you to cancel this. You proved me wrong. I am blown away and can't wait for your next build. This deserves a fifth sentence so that's what I'm doing! :)
  • Oct 27 2012 03:12 PM
Photo
SCM
This particular recreation I always liked. The second I saw the construction thread, I just knew it was going to be good. ;) So did you use all the 11 SS sets?
  • Nov 22 2012 10:49 AM

Builder Built by IOAgeek

• SCM likes this
hrrr ioageek 2012 recreation universal studios florida vertical lift

More ModelsSimilar Models