User Pic by larondefanboy
Clock Nov 06 2019 06:06 PM
Views 874
Comments 6

• PhantomCoasters likes this

R M C
Photo
Description There it is! So this is my first RMC hybrid and by far what i consider to be my best coaster. Also it really ate up all my knex parts. I still don’t understand how i managed to get it this coaster this big with only 2 SS sets and 1 RR...

Comments 6 Comments
Photo
Coasterking
Wow that is big for 2 ss
  • Nov 07 2019 04:06 AM
Photo
SCM

Real nice job on this, looks great! :D 

Also, no, you didn't get "this coaster this big with only 2 SS sets and 1 RR". Neither of these sets have red rods, yellow rods. You have a few more pieces than that. ;) 

Also also, a tip for next time: you don't have to use ladder connectors on the track if you don't want to. It'll look smoother and you'll also save a good number of pieces. I think you have a lot of potential to be a great builder. 

• Nov 07 2019 09:19 AM
Photo
larondefanboy
Thanks a lot! about the red rods yeah i have smaller sets but they weren’t worth mentioning. Also for the ladder connectors every time i try to not use them it ends up being a huge mess... I think they do a decent job if you know how to use them. I will post another pic to show you a close up of the track, you’ll see it actually looks really smooth
  • Nov 07 2019 03:54 PM
Photo
nj_thrills

that looks really awesome! that first element is just amazing.

• Nov 09 2019 05:04 PM
Photo
Coasterking
Video?
  • Nov 19 2019 12:55 PM
Photo
larondefanboy

Video?

By the end of november probably
  • Nov 19 2019 04:13 PM

More PicsSimilar Pics
  •  Road Runner Final...