COMPANY MEMO *Please Read*

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 05:48 PM

Recently I've seen a major decline in the number of posts or activities here. If you want to get shut down, just continue this trend. If you don't want to go without a job, then please just post something. Anything, it doesn't even have to be good. Just something to show the admins so they won't shut us down! I know a lot of you don't get on very often, but when you do, please try to post something. You know how you usually say "Hi, I still exist" in the longest thread? Say that in our longest thread as well. Lets just get this place back up and running. Share your ideas. Don't you think there's a (better/easier/more effective) way to ____________? Wouldn't it be cool if we could build a _________? Answer my questions, not for me, but for yourselves and the company.

Co-President
Da Master826

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Posted Image
Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

#2 Coaster105

Coaster105

Lead Engineer

• 1035 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

Yah, I'm surprised how it's died here lately. We need a challenge that we all can work on, something to keep us going.

-Coaster105

Youtube Channel

#3 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 06:16 PM

Yes, we need a challenge. I think every once in a while, maybe every week, I will give a challenge to the whole company, and you have until the next challenge to find the answer to the problem. For example, I think this weeks challenge should be: A normal SS motor powers a lift hill. When there is a train on the lift, the chain shall go normal speed, when there isn't the chain will go at a dramatically reduced speed. So this challenge entails: A way to make a normal SS motor go two speeds, and a way for the train being on or off the lift to control what the speed is. Go!

Intimidator305, El Toro, Maverick, Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey, Top Thrill Dragster

#4 The KNex Weasel

The KNex Weasel

SSC's Jazz Pianist

• 2477 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 11:39 PM

I'm back and I'm going to actually start being serious again now that I have some time to build coming up.

Edit: Sorry for the bump.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Credit to Spitfire.

Most recent success:
SL1M: You Don't Mess Around With It.

#5 da master826

da master826

Friend of GLaDOS

• 1306 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:35 AM

Actually I appreciate the bump because now people will have the chance to see it again.

#6 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 09:07 AM

I can sticky it for you if you want.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image