haloween scary thread

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 07:49 PM

This thread should be pulled up annually to talk about one of the best holidays, Halloween! This tread is just about saying what your being for Halloween, doing for it, any scary movies you like, and anything else related to Halloween! So a big event that is happening now is that AMC has a new original series coming out tomorrow(October 31, 2010) called "The Walking Dead". I hope to see the premier of this awesome show at 10:00 central. The show is pretty much about a guy in a zombie Apocalypse with other survivors so yeah. I am actually being a zombie based off the zombies from this show(yes, I'm that much of a fan of this show) I am going to try some new techniques for distorting skin with gelatin so yeah. Please comment on this and Happy Halloween 2010!!

Posted Image

#2 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 08:09 PM

This year im handing out candy. Im to old to go trick or treating. Me and my brothers are also having some freinds over. My favorite horror movies are the SaW Movies. I dont like a lot of horrors. My favorite Halloween Movies would be...I forget.

Posted Image

#3 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 05:15 AM

Fright Nights in Walibi World. :) Had a great time there, eh Max? Goliath during the night is pure awesomeness. That was Friday, during the Saturday I went to this gothic and fantasy fair near The Hague. That's basically what my Halloween was, as I now have to study once again...

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#4 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 09:53 AM

Queen and I won a house decorating contest in her neighborhood last night. Won some candy and a bottle of wine, and a sign in the front yard.

#5 CCI

CCI

Getting Furious in 2015

• 2019 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 10:07 AM

Congrats king! My dad and I built a Jack o lantern that sprays silly string on people when they come to our porch.

Posted Image

l El Toro l Fury325 l I305 l Skyrush l RFII l

DEY TUK ER JERBS!!

My RCT2 Projects!

RCT2 Help/Download

#6 Jumpge

Jumpge

• 3930 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

Sounds like an awesome Trick or treat!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! really bad pun...

But i am about to put on some zombie makeup for my costume. I also learned a really awesome and easy torn flesh technique with makeup and jello! So wish me luck!

But CCI,
that sounds like so much fun to do. Wish i could do a project like that! Tell me how it goes!

Posted Image

#7 love4kanex

love4kanex

Architect

• 334 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 12:29 PM

In my town we had Halloween yesterday and i was Link from Legend of Zelda! :D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Coaster Count: 36

Knex Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/love4knex

New channel with funny videos:
http://www.youtube.c...ideosandstuff11

#8 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

Me and my GF at Walibi World Fright Nights:

Posted Image

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIINS!!!!!
Posted Image

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 06:07 PM

Just wondering, why don't you ever call her by her name here on SSC? ;)

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#10 Jumpge

Jumpge

• 3930 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:40 PM

Well, i just got back from Trick or Treating and i just got a ton of candy! I also mad an amazing costume for this year! Best one yet! I made it with KNOX Geleton and make-up so it turned out amazing! I mad custom blood too with black cherry Cool-ade and some corn syrup. It was just flawless...

Posted Image

#11 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 31 October 2010 - 07:58 PM

Lets see. I'm sitting at home, my mom will not let me trick or treat (I couldn't last year too). My dad will not take me to Valleyscare, even though this is the last night Valleyscare is open.

My parents also don't want to get season passes for next year. And the prices spike up tonight. So tonight is my last hope to get them.

I'm having the worst Halloween ever.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#12 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 03:16 PM

Just wondering, why don't you ever call her by her name here on SSC? ;)

Look at my status.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 fantom

fantom

Screaming!

• 1745 posts

Posted 02 November 2010 - 07:16 AM

The concert was epic. First show was cool, basically the mosh was pretty intense but nothing uncontrollable except for a few songs. The second show was 18 and older, and the pit was absolutely brutal. I needed to step off to the side for a break every once in a while, it was just a little bit too much for a two hour show. The only downside was one of my buddies and I got rejected during the waltz by two girls that wanted to dance together. Lesbian bitches.

Xbox GT: xxwarlordxx11
Posted Image

Posted Image

PM ME PLEASE IF YOU PLAN ON ADDING MY GAMERTAG!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: haloween, scary, thread