Middle cars and cross ties NEEDED

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 colintaylor

colintaylor

Construction Foreman

• 176 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

Hi everyone! I am in the process of building a coater and i really need 2 or 3 middle cars. I could use these as well as some cross ties. I happen to be running out, and e-bay doesn't seem to be selling them (When they are, they're usually bought). Can anyone help, I'd really like to make the transaction here or anywhere but e-bay. Thanks!
-Pianoman910

#2 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:10 PM

I don't know how many times people need to say this. Middle cars are rare, people rarely give them up. If they want to, they will put them on ebay. They go for alot of money there.

Ebay is the place were EVERYONE thats not on ssc sells there stuff. Which is ALOT of people. They sell there, they get bought there for alot more then people usually will pay. If you need middle cars, buy a set.

Crossties I am 95% positive that no one will sell. Everyone uses them. There not something you can't have enough of.

I'm sorry if I sounded mean, but its just the truth.
Kr11

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#3 Maxlaam

Maxlaam

Tracing Tyrant's Steps

• 8116 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:17 PM

He's right, no-one here is willing to sell middle cars or X-ties. Thread closed.

SSCoasters Administrator
Read The Forum Rules(smart)

Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image