Top Model #1 2011 Voting

coaster job knex scott sreaminserpant

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Poll: Who should win Top Model #1 2011?

Who should win Top Model #1 2011?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 maarten12

maarten12

Medium-Gump

• 2917 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:43 AM

^that's a great idea, I think the results will be much fairer and better then :)

Posted Image

#22 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:02 AM

^^I had discussed this idea today with Maarten, great to hear others agree with me that it would be better to do the voting like this. Now you really have to choose, with the new system you could pick the three you like the most. This avoids having one coaster a lot of votes and other with just a few, which has happened with this TM.

Posted Image

#23 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 11:13 AM

Current poll system doesn't allow that. Would have to look into a new plug-in for that.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#24 Jumpge

Jumpge

Stopping by every now and then!

• 3930 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 02:37 PM

You don't have to look into a new system, because all you have to do is post on the TM winner thread the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd results. Right now the poll itself doesn't show anything that said icus305 won, but instead it shows the percent of votes for him and other contestants. I think it would be a fair and newer way to do things with placings, and not just having one winner recognized. Although the TM tag would go to the winner, the other two placers get recognized just as well as the winner. Just a though for the future TM's to come.

Great job icus305!

Posted Image

#25 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

^You're missing FTGU's point. We were talking about weighted multi-vote polls.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png