What Type of coaster....

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 Old_Hag

Old_Hag

Lead Engineer

• 2205 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:12 PM

do you think your home park needs? Personally, I would like to see Cedar Point get a decent woodie.

#2 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

For me it's Valleyfair, and they badly need a BIG B&M or Intamin. A flyer, looper, Invert (this would be really nice, as long as it's "big"), or a Launched. Valleyfair really needs one too.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#3 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

bobbejaanland needs a hyper, and a looper.

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#4 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

^Bobbejaanland needs a decent management...

Efteling needs to finish the rides they have planned now (the 2013 darkride for example). After that, do a serious investigation concerning Python's and Bobbaan's durability. They may need to be replaced in the next decade.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#5 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:17 PM

SFMM is doing well on coasters, but we need some good flat rides. I think we have maybe 3 or 4 right now? A combo drop tower or any large Huss ride would be nice.

#6 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:30 PM

SFSTL and SFA really need some good B&M coasters.

Formally RK500

#7 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:44 PM

Shit in USA is so much different from Europe's.

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#8 tornado96

tornado96

VV Australia

• 922 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 07:35 PM

Australia in general needs a B&M. I rode 3 of em in America and they're my favourite company. I wish we got an invert...

#9 Legoguy1395

Legoguy1395

Construction Foreman

• 260 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:00 PM

We (Carowinds) REALLY need an Intamin launch similar to Maverick, with I305 restraints. And a GCI to replace Hurler. Then we will have one of the best lineups around.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Skyrush|New Texas Giant|Outlaw Run|Intimidator 305|Bizarro|X2|Voyage|Boulder dash|Leviathan|Maverick

My youtube channel!

#10 reaperdoctor

reaperdoctor

SQUISH IT!!!!

• 716 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Ugh... Thorpe needs a B&M hyper. I guess it's getting a B&M wingrider next year...

John 3:16

'For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.'

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 RollerManiac

RollerManiac

Lead Engineer

• 2490 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

Shit in USA is so much different from Europe's.

So... You think that is true?!

Formally RK500

#12 rsteele06711

rsteele06711

Go Bulls!

• 323 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:01 PM

BGT really needs a large hyper and a flyer now that Cheetah Hunt is nearly finished.

Posted Image

RK500

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Spitfire!

#13 testkid

testkid

Construction Foreman

• 149 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

My home park is Kings Dominion and I think it needs a B&M hyper or flyer.

#14 Maverix

Maverix

Aieght

• 2281 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:10 PM

do you think your home park needs? Personally, I would like to see Cedar Point get a nice B&M hyper.

Dude, we've got Millie and Magnum, we don't need a B&M hyper, what we need is a GCI, GG or Plug-n-play woody or maybe a B&M Flyer/ Diver.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Top 10 Coasters:
1. Intimidator 305 2. Maverick 3. Storm Runner 4. Millennium Force 5. Gatekeeper
6. Diamondback 7. Manta 8. Wild Eagle 9. Thunderhead 10. Apollos Chariot

#15 lazor 22

lazor 22

Enter The Rage

• 5967 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 11:57 PM

I don't really have a "home park" as the closest is 3 1/2 hours away. But that is Kings Dominion. I would like to see a B&M Hyper that is as good as Goliath at SFoG (and diamondback?). That would be sick, as Intimidator 305 and Goliath are my 1 and 2.

And get rid of Hurler and put in a nice new generation woodie (keep grizzly and rebel yell though). Also take out Shockwave and put in a new B&M woodie that is as good as Georgia Scorcher (not a crappy one like Vortex).

LAZOR22SIG2.png
I305, El Toro, Goliath (SFoG), Time Machine, Talon, Apollo, Griffon, Georgia Scorcher, Nitro, Manta
Coaster Count: 77

#16 Helmut

Helmut

Das Beste oder Nichts

• 3012 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:25 AM

I would love to see a B&M Flyer/Diver in Walibi Holland. Then we can remove El Condor.
Another great option is the change Robin Hood for a GCI woodie. Walibi has not done enough on new rides after Goliath.

Posted Image

#17 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:47 AM

^Bobbejaanland needs a decent management...

Efteling needs to finish the rides they have planned now (the 2013 darkride for example). After that, do a serious investigation concerning Python's and Bobbaan's durability. They may need to be replaced in the next decade.

2013 darkride?? Tell me, I didn't know that one...

I've 2 home parks: Efteling and Walibi Holland. The Efteling needs to replace Python with a B&M inverted coaster, Bobbaan with a Mack Bob (or a eurofighter) and I'd like to see that the Vliegende Hollander (Flying Dutchman) is going to be changed into a small B&M Dive Coaster.

Walibi Holland: Replace El Condor with a B&M invert/flying, add a Spinning coaster on the site of The Flying Dutchman Goldmine, change Wok's Waanzin with a Vekoma Suspended Family coaster and Robin Hood with a GCI. Maybe they should also change the Xpress with a Premier Launched.

#18 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:03 AM

Blackpool needs a B&M Looper...

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#19 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

• 13586 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 02:49 AM

So... You think that is true?!

That shit's different? Yeah...

SSCoasters Administrator
DD_signature.jpg

#20 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 06:53 AM

I want either a Floor-less or a Stand Up. A good Woodie might work, but IDK. A invert would be nice. Dive Machine could definitely fit somewhere. (Kings Island)
One thing that Kings Island needs to work on is theming. On rides, especially Adventure Express, theming is basically left until it breaks, such as on of the guy's arms in the 2nd lift hill, and removing them.

Posted Image