SELLING ALL KNEX

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#41 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:50 PM

Okay old hag I have been working all afternoon on packing just your order...still not done. Its a very long process counting out 1,000's of unorganized pieces. As for all of the rest of you It would appear that I have 2 middle cars, one not painted and one painted red with a black stripe in the middle. I also have 2 RR cars and 4 boosters and lots of micro track, with mostly the metal prong (yellow and orange but lots of both colors) and lots of plastic clips (green) with straight and TURNED/CURVED pieces. It would also appear that I have 15 motors and about 50 gears of all size.

Its is also becoming a pain in the you know what to keep track of your orders so please make a small order form followig these guide lines so that I can pack them faster and so that you can get your parts faster.

NAME:
DATE:
PARTS WANTED + NUMBER OF:
SPECIAL REQUESTS:
PRICE WILLING TO PAY:
METHOD OF PAYMENT:
IF ANYONE WANTED A PART BEFORE YOU PLEASE STATE THE NAME OF THE PART AND WHAT MEMBER/MEMBERS ASKED BEFORE YOU SO YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE:

Lastly people I do have pictures that I will upload of what I have overal but all it is is 6 giant 30 GALLON TUBS filled to the brim with any knex you could imagine. So when I pack your order I plan to post a picture of that so you can send off your payment understanding that you have a picture of what you will get, and proof I have it.

Thank you all for the cooporation,

VVBuilder

Posted Image

#42 pinkyslapped

pinkyslapped

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

NAME:Pinkyslapped

DATE: 4-26-11

PARTS WANTED + NUMBER OF: Posted Image

PRICE WILLING TO PAY: Your choice. Willing to pay a hefty amount. I'll also be covering shipping costs.

METHOD OF PAYMENT: Your choice.

IF ANYONE WANTED A PART BEFORE YOU PLEASE STATE THE NAME OF THE PART AND WHAT MEMBER/MEMBERS ASKED BEFORE YOU SO YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE: ForgotToGrowUp requested the same piece as I.

#43 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:08 PM

How many would you want? These would take me a while to find but I belive I have around 15. And if they were sold to you would could do say $25

Posted Image

#44 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

Okay guys this is more of a mental note but this is where I am at.
Old Hag: 1000 granites, 600 blue 3ds, 600 gray 3ds, 100 crossties, 50 flexies, 100 half-moons, 100 clip connectors.
Steel Spectrum: SS Cars.
Michael G: 2 SS car (Front or Middle) and 100-200 granites, shipped to England.
Max Ibarra: Blue tubing and 2 SS trains.
The Stig: Any VV parts and 2 battery pack motors.
Scott: Any tubing and ties and all types of 3D connectors.
Black Kitty: Anything really left.
Big Builder145: Any plug in motors (I don’t have any) and any gears (I got tons)
Kevkellerk: Any VV.
LoveForKnax: Middle cars.
Pinkyslapped: Weird orange pieces.

Please let me know if I missed you.

Posted Image

#45 ~stεεlspectrum~

~stεεlspectrum~

You ready to ride the Fist O' Pain?

• 7526 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:25 PM

I thought you only have 2 SS cars? If so, then then other people can have them.

#46 pinkyslapped

pinkyslapped

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:39 PM

How many would you want? These would take me a while to find but I belive I have around 15. And if they were sold to you would could do say $25

Looking to purchase all of them.

Retail on the same piece is 1$/per new.

#47 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

I see I am down for what ever. Is Hag buying all of your granites or are there some left over? I would take the rest of them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#48 ForgotToGrowUp

ForgotToGrowUp

Lead Engineer

• 1732 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 08:22 PM

Please let me know if I missed you.

Yes, I would like to buy some stuff. I was the 2nd person to reply to the thread. I did not get any response to any of my posts. If you don't want to sell it to me, OK. Just let me know.

I would like to buy any/all of this stuff you might have.

I am looking for a few things

The little orange track clips Posted Image

These little orange 3D add ons Posted Image

short purple flexis Posted Image

Black cross ties Posted Image

White snowflakes Posted Image

Florescent yellow standard to micro female/female connectors Posted Image

Comet Recreation still underway.

Proof you never grow up if you keep playing with toys!

#49 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:11 PM

NAME The Stig
DATE 4-26-2011
PARTS

Micro rods

600 orange
400 blue
500 purple
300 red
300 gray
500 yellow
300 black

Micro connectors

300 3D circles
400 3D half-moons

300 circles
300 half-moons
300 elbows
300 ladders
300 stubbies

Misc

2 battery pack motors

PRICE $125 + shipping

METHOD OF PAY PayPal

#50 Blackkitty

Blackkitty

Meow!

• 1705 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:40 PM

NAME:Blackkitty
DATE:4/26/11
PARTS WANTED + NUMBER OF: Granites+ Gears (have any white gears to go with the plug in motors?) anything else you got (that I need.)
SPECIAL REQUESTS:
PRICE WILLING TO PAY:depends what you got, ive got like 15-20 bucks to spend.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: paypal
IF ANYONE WANTED A PART BEFORE YOU PLEASE STATE THE NAME OF THE PART AND WHAT MEMBER/MEMBERS ASKED BEFORE YOU SO YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE: MichaelGsaid he wanted some granites/yellows.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#51 big builder145

big builder145

Build'n Big

• 384 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:06 PM

Bigbuilder145
4/26/11
I would like all gears (mainly small blue large yellow and the specialized regular sized gear that has the the cogs that stick out of the side (Usualy yellow)) spaces and tan gear clips. Any garnets that are left over. If you still have lots I would say 500. And red or purple tubing im not to picky (EDIT also i'd appiceate some X ties if they are left)

Price? Well that would depend on the amount of gears and tubing I'd let you decide but be resnible.

I'd pay with paypal

Black kitty just said that he'd like gears, but I did say I wanted some before that post. I don't know that any one wanted red and purple tubing. Also I said I just wanted the leftovers of the garnets so that shouldn't be a problem.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music copy and paste this into your sig.

#52 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:54 AM

Um, I kinda need to know how much shipping will be first. Otherwise, if it is a lot, someone else can have the ss cars and granites, for the record, how much would shipping be? And how much would you be wanting for the ss cars and granites?

#53 Kevkillerke

Kevkillerke

Mr. circus

• 1658 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:30 AM

NAME: kevkillerke
DATE: 27th of april
PARTS WANTED + NUMBER OF:
micro track with plastic ends(the one of loopin' lightning), straight and curved.
as much as possible

the micro knex that is left after you gave the knex stig wanted

SPECIAL REQUESTS: just a question, where do you live? Europe?
PRICE WILLING TO PAY: don't know yet, i first have to know how much there is left
METHOD OF PAYMENT: pay pall
IF ANYONE WANTED A PART BEFORE YOU PLEASE STATE THE NAME OF THE PART AND WHAT MEMBER/MEMBERS ASKED BEFORE YOU SO YOU ARE NEXT IN LINE:
stig asked micro knex

Posted Image
Click > Spirit Bomb/Blue Fire!/Double O/Kirnu < Click
SSC award 2014: Best SlimTrack Coaster
Eruption
Posted Image

#54 The Stig

The Stig

Some say...

• 4609 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 08:36 AM

^^^^^

I'll throw in an extra dollar per every Dragon's Drop car you have

#55 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:14 AM

So, do you have a price yet?

#56 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:03 AM

VVBuilder. I strongly suggest you finish orders placed by the members who replied first. Your limited knowledge of what you are even trying to sell is annoying to members. When you sell something, you make sure the customer knows what he can buy. Right now, you leave this open to the customer, making everything very unclear.

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png

#57 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:49 AM

^Yes, I think it would be easier to get some pictures up first, and then try sort out prices and thinfs for people in chronological order, the order of who asked first.

Thanks

#58 VVBuilder

VVBuilder

Formerly Loop De Loop

• 155 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

Sorry guys I have had school all day every day. I have pictures and my mom is on the way home with my cord because she needed it for work then you guys will have the pictures. Michale I did some looking in to it and it would cost about 15 euro to ship it to you let alone the price of the pieces. Old hag yours is all packed except the clips which I'm working on.

I have a hockey game to tonight so I can not keep packing but the pics will be on by 6:30 est by the end of tonight.

Sorry all. Vvbuilder

Posted Image

#59 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

Oh, sorry didnt realise you had school, im still on holiday.

Um, how much is 15 euro in £ (pounds) and would tat be for 2 ss cars and granites? or what?

#60 Jogumpie

Jogumpie

Living through the great Gump hiatus...

• 13586 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

XE - The World's Favorite Currency and Foreign Exchange Site

13.36 pounds

SSCoasters Administrator
The SSCoasters Forum Rules
DD_signature.jpg
YoutubeButton.pngFacebookButton.png