Okay here is the tutorial.
What do you need:
Posted Image
Posted Image

1 X
Posted Image

2 X
Posted Image

Now you are going to star with the saw you are going get the cars with people of the frame. In the picture you see the line were you need to saw. Do this at both cars.
Posted Image

Then glue on to each other. In this picture you can see how they need to be glued.
Posted Image

Then you go and screw the back car of the car
Posted Image

Then screw one back car of the dragon's drop coaster. And screw it on the back part of the normal vv coaster. Then youl get it as the first car of this train.
Posted Image

And now you need to screw the back of the normal vv car on the dragons drop car then you'l get the result of the back car.
Posted Image

Then you will have this train now you can also ad more customized coaster cars of dragon's drop coaster.
Posted Image

That's it

Posted Image

#2 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 12:25 PM

Thanks!

It will be even better if you use the half of another Dragons's Drop train, and replace the back car with it!

BTW, do I see elastics in between the cars!? Why that!

#3 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

I dont have the normal conectors anymore can you send 2 to me? And can you also send one dragons drop car 2 me if you want to.

Posted Image

#4 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:46 PM

I dont have the normal conectors anymore can you send 2 to me? And can you also send one dragons drop car 2 me if you want to.

Sorry, I need myself more dragons drop cars, and I've just 2 normal connectors for the cars... Here can you buy them if you want (only connectors, cars are discontinued): K'NEX User Group - Micro K'NEX Other parts

#5 Newbie

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 12:21 PM

Thanks!! I will maby use this in the future, because it looks so awesome and I have the cars you need.

#6 Newbie

Construction Worker

• PipPipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:11 AM

I have just finished it and it looks great & works good! :)

#7 Micronex

Micronex

Another piece for my collection

• 1270 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 04:10 AM

You can just unscrew the people and turn them (won't fit perfectly) and it saves sawwing cars. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: griffon clb23