I dont know what to do :/

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:08 AM

Hey, I am constantly getting bullied at school by a boy in the year above me, for egsample: Today I got pushed into him by his friend, he then grabbed me by the neck, swore are me, punched me in the gut and then he threw we into a hedge.

It is things like that he does everyday, and quite frankly, i dont like it. I dont know what to do about because if i tell on him he will beat me up, and get all his friends to join in, i am scared of him.

Please help me

-Justin

Posted Image Thanks Kevyn230

Official Builders of Faith Member

#2 jespercoasters

jespercoasters

Dutch Details Employee

• 1712 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:12 AM

Hey, I am constantly getting bullied at school by a boy in the year above me, for egsample: Today I got pushed into him by his friend, he then grabbed me by the neck, swore are me, punched me in the gut and then he threw we into a hedge.

It is things like that he does everyday, and quite frankly, i dont like it. I dont know what to do about because if i tell on him he will beat me up, and get all his friends to join in, i am scared of him.

Please help me

-Justin

Talk with a teacher about you problem's. If you dont want to you need to take steps to solve this. And also tell it to your father and mother.

Posted Image

#3 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:14 AM

Do what ^ said. Talk to your parents and teachers.

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102

#4 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:21 AM

Ok, but the thing that worries me is that he will find out it was me and beat me up, i will try it though.

#5 RNB

RNB

VV builder

• 1808 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

The best thing I can think of is to go to your teacher and parents, but make clear that you're afraid that they'll bully you more than before if they find out.

Good luck with it.

#6 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:49 AM

I didnt think of that thanks RNB and Everyone for the advise.

#7 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:50 AM

If you stress to the teachers that you've been to the teachers before, and he found out and bullied you more they'll sort him out.
Ask the teachers of the possibility of getting his parents in and your parents in, his parents will be ashamed of him and he will stop real-quick-fast.

#8 TheSUCKCrew

TheSUCKCrew

Way too old

• 4095 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:55 AM

It might seem like it would get worse if you tell on him, but he will know that he can't harm you anymore, since he would get trouble with the teachers right away.

#9 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:18 AM

^Yeah, just tell someone, like a teacher or parent. Adults can sort it out the best way.

By the way, how old are you?

#10 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

^Yeah, just tell someone, like a teacher or parent. Adults can sort it out the best way.

By the way, how old are you?

I am 13, I am not being rude but why?

#11 BGTKing

BGTKing

Administrator

• 7516 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:32 AM

What grade and country are you in?

#12 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 12:36 PM

I am in year 9, and i am from england.

#13 Britfag

Britfag

Everybody's Russian!

• 3818 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 01:57 PM

^ Ahah, GCSE's next year, what are you thinking of taking?

And yeah, just make sure you tell the teachers that he will bully you more if he finds out that you told.

#14 Kevyn230

Kevyn230

Aight

• 1347 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 02:09 PM

The thing is, telling the teacher is not always good. To be honest, quite a few of them won't do much. You tell them, they tell the guy off and he will probably carry on bullying you behind their backs.

What you really want is some good friends, some good hardcore friends (lol, just wanted to add hardcore in). They will have your back and hopefully they will help you when ever you need.

EDIT: I am in year 9 too :D

Posted Image
Under construction:
Non in Progress

#15 ickus305

ickus305

museum

• 891 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:00 PM

I know some teachers won't do much and they could put you into a worse position. think about who you go to and how you go to them.

I am sure you have a good relationship with at least one teacher. Ask to talk in confidentiality. That you do not need something done immediately but that you need help, because you want this to end.

Hopefully that teacher or adult can help. hopefully by catching him, and as someone above said, talk to him and his parents, about what he is doing, and also the cost of it.

Good Luck, and as you can see from the responses, you have plenty of individuals who support you and want to see you safe and well.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#16 SuperTKDKid

SuperTKDKid

Lead Engineer

• 2750 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 03:23 PM

Couldn't punching you in the gut, grabbing you by the neck, and throwing you into a hedge be considered assault? If so, you could call the cops on him.

Posted Image

#17 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 09:44 AM

^ Ahah, GCSE's next year, what are you thinking of taking?

And yeah, just make sure you tell the teachers that he will bully you more if he finds out that you told.

I have chosen, they are P.E, Maths, Science, Music and French.

Thanks all, and i am not sure SuperTKDKid, i dont want to call the cops anyway :P

#18 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:04 AM

I was wondering as it could be worse at different ages.

Just do what the others have said, and hopefully it will get better.

#19 Justin

Justin

I am Back!

• 195 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:16 AM

I was wondering as it could be worse at different ages.

Just do what the others have said, and hopefully it will get better.

Will do, thanks for everyones advise, it has been greatly apretiated. I knew i could count on you guys.

-Justin

#20 MichaelG

MichaelG

Architect

• 504 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 10:22 AM

No problem, I find it really sad when someone abbuses someone else.

Like today, people were mocking my friend, and I stood by him, and helped him ignore them pesky, immature people ;)