Need knex SS.,RR., OR STORM MOUNTAIN PICES!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gromit15

Gromit15

Strive For Perfection

• 388 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:36 PM

I Would be glad to trade or buy ANY OF THE SETS in the title. I am currently Building NITRO At Six Flags Great Adventure NJ. And I am running out of parts, could someone please help me???

ANYONE THAT HELPS WILL BE ON MY COASTER CAR!!!! B) I Could trade some RR. Boosters, RR. CARS, AND SOME MICRO MICS PICES INCLUDING BOOSTERS, COASTER CARS, PIECES,TRACK, AND INSTRUCTIONS:tmbs

#2 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

Uhm, first of all, having big, red words taking up half of your post will be an automatic turn-off no matter if you were even offering a billion dollars to whoever posts.

Second, If you haven't noticed, not many people are too willing to part with their parts. As I've suggested before and to other people, go on EBAY and search for the specific parts you need. There's bound to be a good if not better listings than what we could offer to you.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#3 Knexrule11

Knexrule11

Sferico's President

• 4456 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 11:55 AM

Hey, here at SSC, we build with Knex, if someone wants to sell them, they will make a thread. Plus, people won't want to sell/trade to a member that started posting a few days ago. Please wait a while before trying to buy here. And when posting, please try not to USE CAPS LOCK LIKE THIS, it really annoys people.

CLOSED

:ph34r: SSCoasters Moderator :ph34r:
Fear the Bankatana | The SSCoasters Forum Rules

MySSCoasterssig.png
SfericoUserbar-1.png
Maverick|Tatsu|TTD|Fahrenheit|Skyrush|MF|Cheetah Hunt|Storm Runner|SheiKra|Montu
Coaster Count: 102