Wanted: Scorpion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 RedBird10

RedBird10

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:37 PM

Does anyone have a scorpion for sale? I really want one to go with my Phoenix and Dragon Kits.

#2 LaMbChOpZ

LaMbChOpZ

Lead Particle Physicist and Musical Orchestrator

• 2812 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:22 PM

I don't own one, but I personally want one too. I've noticed that they're pretty much the top Coaster Dynamix set that's the most popular and the biggest in demand. My best advice is to do some looking around on ebay or other sites because that's where they seem to be selling the most. I don't really know too many people on SSC who still build with the Scorpion set but maybe they'd be willing to sell theirs.

Member of a few physics experiments; Orchestrator and/or Copyist for a few musicals.

#3 RedBird10

RedBird10

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 09:07 PM

I don't own one, but I personally want one too. I've noticed that they're pretty much the top Coaster Dynamix set that's the most popular and the biggest in demand. My best advice is to do some looking around on ebay or other sites because that's where they seem to be selling the most. I don't really know too many people on SSC who still build with the Scorpion set but maybe they'd be willing to sell theirs.

True. The Dragon is fun but a Scorpion is a more reasonable size for my college dorm.

#4 Devious

Devious

SPACE MOUNTAIN

• PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 26 November 2011 - 05:35 PM

You should check ebay from time to time. I missed on as it sold at a buy it now for 169.99 that is soooo cheap. There was another that is currently on auction selling for 260ish if not mistaken. I would just keep a eye on it or check out the coasterdynamix web site. Some people get rid of there stuff for some reason or another. Hope it helps